Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "AL_GR33N_" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 6:40pm

Ammo crates gives you FULL ammo. Also works with the ammo perk, so with a belt fed you get 100+200, or 100+400 with the perk... lol.

They do indeed. And INSTANTLY upon contact with the front face of the crate. And yes, AMMO perk does give you the capacity to carry more, but doesn't affect the amount you get with spawned weapons. Still can't work out if AMMO is helpful or not. I think not personally. I find frags (because of the CDom style flags), Sprint, and Flak (cos lots of grenades) are more useful in a squad. I might be tempted to move AMMO from 5th to 4th place in importance.

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 9:30pm

Even after all this time, the number of squadmates I see running explosives makes me want to kick in my TV