Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, October 12th 2012, 4:11pm

And I've got some nut who recommends 32" 1080p screens with a viewing distance of only <3 feet.

I play at 2.5m on a 37" TV on 576i.

You may think it sucks but I do well so it's either me or that it's not that bad.

And I noticed I perform worse on my friend's 42" with HDMI at 1.5m lol. And I mean quite worse.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, October 12th 2012, 4:15pm

Depends, if you wear glasses then there's no point in either.
If not then I don't see the point, I personally find it fairly uncomfortable to wear my headset with my glasses for more than a couple of hours. As for the whole limited eye strain factor you're probably better off just buying some eye drops if it really worries you.

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, October 12th 2012, 4:19pm

I remember seeing a video of this guys setup where he has a projector set to project HALO mirrored and reversed onto an umbrella like contraption he stands inside so that the sides of the "screen" end of being in his peripheral vision so he can more effectively react to threats from Left and Right. Looked awesome, wish I could remember the name of it.

576i?

Resolution plays a small role, but refresh rate, brightness and your distance from the screen will change how quickly you perceive on screen changes. You can put your face on a 97" 1080p flatscreen, or sit 5 feet from a 32" screen, if it can't resolve the on-screen action with clarity and contrast it doesn't matter how much you payed for the TV
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"