Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Athemoe

(1,426)

• "Athemoe" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 1:00pm

Isn't the moving part an indicator of bullet velocity?

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 1:40pm

Yeah Ath the moving circle with some few lines on it is where your rounds will be in 1 second time (spent hours testing it on the xbobobobobobox)

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, October 1st 2012, 10:42am

So my strategy is as follows: (1920x1080 res)

Jet - Chaingun: I aim at the tiny dot which you only can see when you strafe a lot (Used for hunting infantry, I guess its at least 90% accurate)
Jet - Rockets: I usally aim between the static crosshair and the center of the floating I (I hit about 80-90% of my missiles)
Attack Helo: Same as Jet-rockets (accuracy of about 90-100% thanks to semi-guided rockets from any distance and any movement)
Scout Helo: Here's the strange Part... I have to aim somewhere between the static and the floating crosshair, but more near the floating one. I get by, but i wish I could be a little more accurate with it (30-60% atm)

Please tell me from your experience if my methods seem to be correct for pc or not. At least the top 3 work very well for me.

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, October 1st 2012, 1:11pm

The Littlebird has always aimed high. I had to compensate for it on xbox as well as PC, this has been the case for a long time. The Z-11 aims perfectly while the Littlebird needs to be aimed lower to hit anything...

Labby

(6,444)

• "Labby" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 4:43am

So my strategy is as follows: (1920x1080 res)

Jet - Chaingun: I aim at the tiny dot which you only can see when you strafe a lot (Used for hunting infantry, I guess its at least 90% accurate)
Jet - Rockets: I usally aim between the static crosshair and the center of the floating I (I hit about 80-90% of my missiles)
Attack Helo: Same as Jet-rockets (accuracy of about 90-100% thanks to semi-guided rockets from any distance and any movement)
Scout Helo: Here's the strange Part... I have to aim somewhere between the static and the floating crosshair, but more near the floating one. I get by, but i wish I could be a little more accurate with it (30-60% atm)

Please tell me from your experience if my methods seem to be correct for pc or not. At least the top 3 work very well for me.
On xbox, and on PC at 1366x768, all vehicles' predictive sights are accurate. Scout helis hit the large crosshair, jet and heli rockets hit the I-bar, and jet cannons hit the dot in the middle of the circle. At higher resolutions everything impacts somewhere between the center crosshair and the predictive sight. It's least noticeable on the jet cannons as the dot is usually very close to the center crosshairs, and most noticeable on scout helis where the crosshairs are usually far apart.

I'll make a video showing the bug.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Apr 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 4:55am

So you mean to tell me that when I switched to PC, it wasnt that everyone had more health/armor? Instead it was the fact that air vehicles dont aim right @ 1080p?
Valve can stick their dicks in my ass for all I care. Feels good man.

Date of registration
: Sep 22nd 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 7:16am

Scout helies have always been messed up. As of right now if you want to get easy points you can just crash it to a point were it isin't destroyed. Then you can just switch seats and ta da you get repair points. Yeah way to go DICE

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 9:37pm

I didn't even know this was a bug, I thought it was intentional to make the scout chopper harder to use. lol.
I've gotten by so far by firing a test shot first, then compensating and unloading the full burst.
bob

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 9:52pm

Scout helies have always been messed up. As of right now if you want to get easy points you can just crash it to a point were it isin't destroyed. Then you can just switch seats and ta da you get repair points. Yeah way to go DICE

You can do this with any multi-seat vehicle that allows for repairing from inside, from Jeeps to Trasport helicopters.

Actually, if your [Scout, Transport] heli is disabled simply switching to the passenger seat makes it float slowly to the ground, meanwhile you repair it, saving time and eliminating the risk of landing too fast when disabled and asploding :3
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Sep 25th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 9:11am

Lol

Not on ps3 :I