Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

• "Dice" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 1:37pm

Patch notes discussion thread.

Ok here is the link: The Patch List

Any last minute thoughts or comments to add post them here. When I get up tomorrow I will go though this thread and make the needed edits. After that I will send the tweet away to Demize early tomorrow morning.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 1:40pm

Yeah, there may be a few things to touch up. I killed a few typos myself.:D A few of the things I would like to see -

Actual number for the Scar-L FSM change (1.0-1.5 is my preference)
Actual numbers for the G53
M416 is missing from the list - it needs a NERF!
SVD change is bad, the gun should not be reliant on one attatchment, particularly not one which it isn't typically seen with IRL.
QBU change will have little impact, I say give it fast ADS move bonuses and have done with it.
M98B down to normal sniper damage? Doesn't seem necessary and it would cause uproar, just change the multiplier to 1.25 to get the same effect.
Actual number for the QBZ change
Numbers for the 74u?
Definitely numbers for the M4A1
Reword the HBar change to make the intention clearer... I'm not certain what the change actually is!

Also I would like to see a footnote - 'DICE should also consider adding some variation to Spread increase per shot and Recoil Decrease stats. Most weapons have exactly the same values for these stats and they could be used to enhance weapon variety and balance slow RoF guns to be better at longer ranges.' No actual suggestions because it might not happen, but just to let DICE know that we would like to see that sort of thing...
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 1:42pm

M98B down to normal sniper damage? Doesn't seem necessary and it would cause uproar, just change the multiplier to 1.25 to get the same effect.

The effect would be an increased OHK range on the weapon. This would extend beyond 15 meters and the reason for the lower MP in the first place was to keep the OHK range to 15 meters.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 1:49pm

The effect would be an increased OHK range on the weapon. This would extend beyond 15 meters and the reason for the lower MP in the first place was to keep the OHK range to 15 meters.

It has less bullets in its mag and is, indeed, a more damaging bolt action. I don't see why not. I mean, i'd rather see an increase in its rechambering and more damage output over all of other bolt actions than see its damage standardized.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 1:52pm

It is made for range tho. The weapon will do slightly more to limbs at range but less to the chest. For this you get a faster Bullet. Not sure if I think that is a good trade.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 2:00pm

Does it even need a change? I don't think there's an issue with it as it is.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 2:01pm

M416 is missing from the list - it needs a NERF!
SVD change is bad, the gun should not be reliant on one attatchment, particularly not one which it isn't typically seen with IRL.

Ok going over this again. I missed the M416... Good thing this is still able to be edited then sent. Also what are your thoughts with the SVD? Every other option of a Semi sniper is taken. It is all I can think of.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 3:44pm

T88 needs more buffing then just reload time.
Svd: less recoil? Or slightly lower spread? Or highest semi sniper bullest velocity?

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 4:16pm

I strongly dislike this patch list and, I have to ask you not to send this on behalf of Symthic as a whole.

The AUG
Doesn't need much changing and isn't really high priority.

KH2002
Same again.

M16A3
Far less common these days, I see more M416's and AEK's. Don't really think it needs changing.

M4A1
See more A-91's these days.

QBZ
Doesn't really need changing, already has HBAR + Laser sight.

SCAR-H
In my opinion the best carbine, I don't want to see this changed to 34 - 17 and much debate in the past has always ended up the same.

LSAT:

Needs more than hipfire.

Type 88:

Even with a decent reload, once the bullets are in it's weak so there's no point choosing it.

M98B
Doesn't really make sense to do this

SVD
Removing the suppresor penalty on this won't change anything

UMP-45
Definitely does not need a nerf, is even slightly weaker than the P90 I and several others feel.

PP-2000
Just needs it's range boost as it was meant to have

MP7
Doesn't need as massive a buff as this

PP-19
25 - 16.7? With 54 rounds? And barely any recoil? That sounds OP to me.

I disagree with about 65% of the changes in this, and many of them have been debated and discredited in there own threads.

No offence and the time you've put in is appreciated, but I just really dislike it.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

Date of registration
: Sep 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 4:26pm

No AS Val and 1911 changes ? AS Val is overnerfed and 1911 min damage buff was a joke.