Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

BanzaiB

To much tv is the cause of death

(212)

Date of registration
: Jan 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 1:31pm

They can keep the range, no problem.
But please increase the reload time of the stinger/igla.

Below radar must be returned too.

Date of registration
: Sep 2nd 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 2:09pm

The right pair in a Heli are still too powerful. I'm all for vehicles, really, I'm not some COD fanboy -- but when in aerial map ands the same two people constantly have the most kills and best K/D and all they do is fly chopper... It's a little ridiculous. Not to mention if you get on someone's team who just take the chopper the whole time it kinda sucks. I don't use chopper a lot but every once in awhile it would be fun, except that the same two people are always camping for it; they don't do objectives or anything. If they die, they camp and wait for the chopper. In HC if I try to camp and wait for the chopper I often get team-killed and then they take it.

Suffice to say I like choppers the way they are; I can't stand chopper pilots/gunners ;-)
My spelling and grammar incorrect? You're most likely reading a post from either DIce or Xile and confusing one of them with me ;)

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 2:19pm

Jet pilot: I surely have to play a little bit more conservativily (i.e. I can no longer fly straight above the firezone for 1-2 minutes straight), but that's it. Flares work good for the first shot, the plain speed of jets helps as well (stingers don't have too much time to lock on before you're out of their range again), and the little tricks to avoid stingers work just as flawlessly as they used to.

Stingers are now a viable options against jets, but the plain mechanics of the jets still beat them when used by a good pilot...let alone when playing with another good pilot on teamspeak.

Bad pilots are royally screwed against a group of stingers now though.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cheapnub" (Sep 22nd 2012, 2:24pm)

AdmiralGiggles

Honurabur Reader

(519)

Date of registration
: Aug 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 2:44pm

The right pair in a Heli are still too powerful. I'm all for vehicles, really, I'm not some COD fanboy -- but when in aerial map ands the same two people constantly have the most kills and best K/D and all they do is fly chopper... It's a little ridiculous. Not to mention if you get on someone's team who just take the chopper the whole time it kinda sucks. I don't use chopper a lot but every once in awhile it would be fun, except that the same two people are always camping for it; they don't do objectives or anything. If they die, they camp and wait for the chopper. In HC if I try to camp and wait for the chopper I often get team-killed and then they take it.

Suffice to say I like choppers the way they are; I can't stand chopper pilots/gunners ;-)

It is definitely not ridiculous.
It's not like some two noobs just get into the helicopter and start raping everyone.
The helicopter can only dominate if your team has air superiority and the enemy team does not know how to use the MAA and stingers.

BanzaiB

To much tv is the cause of death

(212)

Date of registration
: Jan 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 2:46pm

The right pair in a Heli are still too powerful.

Powerful when? When noob team can't be bothered to use MAA, jets and helicopter properly?

constantly have the most kills and best K/D and all they do is fly chopper...

Wrong. A gunner has best K/D, pilot's K/D i usually about 2-3 times less. And not constantly - when riding a tank my K/D can be as good as being chopper gunner.

It's a little ridiculous.

Ridiculous for WHO? If me and my pilot are good at helicopter, why shouldn't we use it?

Not to mention if you get on someone's team who just take the chopper the whole time it kinda sucks.

This is your problem, I don't care if someone feels that something sucks. I play the way I want. If I was fast enough to take the chopper - I have all rights to use it.

except that the same two people are always camping for it

Me and AdmiralGiggles? :rolleyes:

they don't do objectives or anything

I would recommend you revisit that line of thought and reconsider.

If they die

They don't. You do.

I can't stand chopper pilots/gunners ;-)

Dying ain't much of a standing.

I don't use chopper a lot

^this. Explains everything.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rainkloud" (Sep 22nd 2012, 9:07pm) with the following reason: replaced inflammatory line (green)

Date of registration
: Sep 2nd 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 2:50pm

It is definitely not ridiculous.
It's not like some two noobs just get into the helicopter and start raping everyone.
The helicopter can only dominate if your team has air superiority and the enemy team does not know how to use the MAA and stingers.

LOL!! You can only dominate if your team can rule the air and the enemy doesn't know how to shoot down helicopters!? Want them to lay their guns down, too and just make bonfires in their spawn and sing sweet lullabies?

It is ridiculous. Especially the dominating pair team killing me, and others, to make sure they get the helicopters on a continual basis.

If stingers had instant reload and infinite range they could dominate the helicopter and then they would be ridiculous. Anything that allows for such a progression of dominance with no recourse is ridiculous.
My spelling and grammar incorrect? You're most likely reading a post from either DIce or Xile and confusing one of them with me ;)

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 2:52pm

well, judging from the fact that carlos can take 1 stinger and take out any helicopter anywhere on the map, they might need some rebalancing. I've never actually used them, but with the removal of below radar it is very hard to avoid stingers. I'm not particularly happy about the change but it doesn't really affect me that much because I generally hop in a tank rather than a helo.

This post by "Iron Condors" (Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 2:53pm) has been deleted by user "rainkloud" (Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 9:04pm) with the following reason: Baiting

This post by "BanzaiB" (Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 3:02pm) has been deleted by user "rainkloud" (Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 9:04pm) with the following reason: Insults

This post by "Iron Condors" (Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 3:07pm) has been deleted by user "rainkloud" (Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 9:05pm) with the following reason: excessive sarcasm