Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 11:35pm

Many times I can just go to the enemy base, take the chopper, and never have to worry about it. Average players just don't want to touch the things.

So you see the point?
Also that's a little lame :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

This post by "MrT3a" (Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 11:38pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 11:39pm) with the following reason: not needed anymore

• "Kirbinanator" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 11:43pm

If people aren't going to give me a helicopter to shoot down I'm just going to take it and focus on destroying everything on the ground. It's not like helicopters are invincible.

THIS IS A MATURE CHRISTIAN MESSAGE BOARD

Spoiler Spoiler

Do we have makeup sex now?

Don't be ridiculous, nobody who acts as childishly as you have ever gets laid. You're recent behaviour has been completely unacceptable. I don't understand why you think it is OK to insult other members with such an aggressive tone as you do, but it stops now. This is a mature and polite forum and shitty attitudes will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning, if it does not stop then you're heading for a ban.

• "Lead Based Toys" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jun 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 1:36am

But they are if you can't shoot them down with a heavy barrel assault rifle clearly they need more options to take them down. :P

I dream of a day where I can end a triple-cap game by taking a home base flag instead of shooting OOB Recon players for 20 minutes straight.

UNSTOPPABLE BLACKGUYFIELD 3: ASSAULT RIFLE EDITION

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rainkloud" (Sep 26th 2012, 11:34am) with the following reason: Adjusted post to be more amiable.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 3:10am

So basically your theory is that: as human beings we are all, or should be, physically and mentally equal, is that correct?
Is that really how you see, or believe that, the world is/should be? Because I actually find that quite sinister.

Perhaps when you're a bit older, or perhaps, God forbid, you acquire some physical disability, you may find that your "optical organs aren't as able as they once were at sending electric signals to their cranial Neuron
Generator to make calculated aiming adjustments in relation to
helicopter for optimal firing".

Perhaps then you might consider reviewing your opinions, and see them for the arrogant, self centred pseudo scientific twaddle that they are. :)
So they reason people couldn't shoot down the BC2 heli is because they had disabilities?

Ya know.....that actually explains a lot about the majority of Battlefield players.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 3:17am

Any half decent pilot would not be shot down in BC2. Ever.

• "Lead Based Toys" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jun 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 6:35am

Only among neckbeards was the Gustav a hard counter.

Good players didn't have a problem with it, only lobotomized buttmunches had problems with choppers.

I dream of a day where I can end a triple-cap game by taking a home base flag instead of shooting OOB Recon players for 20 minutes straight.

UNSTOPPABLE BLACKGUYFIELD 3: ASSAULT RIFLE EDITION

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 9:21am

on topic ?

Guy ?

Are we still on the topic "BF3 Chopper Pilots Opinions" ? Or do we need to rename the thread "What was making BC2 Choppers invulnerable ?" ?

(Didn't play BC2, didn't have a problem with. I have no opinion about BC2)
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Apr 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 12:44pm

So basically your theory is that: as human beings we are all, or should be, physically and mentally equal, is that correct?
Is that really how you see, or believe that, the world is/should be? Because I actually find that quite sinister.

Perhaps when you're a bit older, or perhaps, God forbid, you acquire some physical disability, you may find that your "optical organs aren't as able as they once were at sending electric signals to their cranial Neuron
Generator to make calculated aiming adjustments in relation to
helicopter for optimal firing".

Perhaps then you might consider reviewing your opinions, and see them for the arrogant, self centred pseudo scientific twaddle that they are. :)
So they reason people couldn't shoot down the BC2 heli is because they had disabilities?

Ya know.....that actually explains a lot about the majority of Battlefield players.

Sorry ...I know that this is tediously off topic, but I just need to address this before reiterating my original comment, which was on topic.

Dear Mr World Champion, you obviously aren't a world champion thinker. My point was simply that everyone has different abilities, so blathering on about people needing to get better at aiming is meaningless. Do you believe, for example, that a 55 year old has the same hand eye coordination and reaction times as a 14 year old?

As for the second line of your comment ... self centred and arrogant, potentially very insulting, and not actually funny at all.

Meanwhile, back on topic:

The origins of the BC2/BF3 chopper comparison was simply this: "The last thing I wanted to see was another BC2 'invincible' chopper
fest. I rarely fly choppers because I prefer to do that in flight
simulators, but I have noticed that pilots now have to fly in a more
skilled and, dare I say it, realistic manner if they want to survive
long"

A lot of people found the BC2 chopper OP, and hated how it so often ruined the game ... fact. And a handful of you bragging about how easy it was to down choppers in BC2, and at the same time belittling anyone who disagrees with you isn't going to change that fact. I'm surprised you haven't started comparing stats yet, alla Battlelog

Tutto sommato: Dice have done a good job at making sure choppers don't dominate in BF3. They have done what is right for the majority of players, rather than catering for the elite.

... and if you still want to disagree, that's fine, but at least try and do it in a mature manner. I come to Symthic to get away from the BL ignorant troglodytes and to have intelligent discussions, not cheap slanging matches. :)

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 1:20pm

Tutto sommato: Dice have done a good job at making sure choppers don't dominate in BF3.
This answer the OP, the rest is personal thought fighting to know who's right or who's wrong.

Too many off topic on a thread is killing the thread.
Talking about BC2 will always be off topic since we are on a BF3 forum.
Direct and personnal nasty attacks are off topic, if you want to fight go get some falgs on a server, go on an IRC chan, this thread is not intended for that.
Oh dear, this ship is sinking fast
Edit : Gatto, I'm quoting you because you're the last to have post, but the other arguers don't do better. This is all childish silly arguments about who have THE Answer.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite