Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "swyck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 6:12pm

second best

It seems to me that a lot of posts ask what the best weapon is, either for certain situations or for general class use. However they don't really mean it do they?

Best AR - M16 but don't use it, it's cheap.
Best carbine - M4 but don't use it, it's cheap.
Best side arm - 93R but don't use it, it's cheap.

And so on, though other classes don't have that one lord of all guns. So I guess the question everyone is really asking is what is the second best weapon, because whatever the first is it don't use it, it's cheap, use the second best.
Swyck

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 6:20pm

I find that it is the player not the gun in most situations. Whomever can get the required amount of hits on an enemy the fastest will win the gunfight. So really, accuracy and learning the recoil of a weapon can make you more deadly with it than any of these "best" weapons.

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 6:21pm

It seems to me that a lot of posts ask what the best weapon is, either for certain situations or for general class use. However they don't really mean it do they?

Best AR - M16 but don't use it, it's cheap.
Best carbine - M4 but don't use it, it's cheap.
Best side arm - 93R but don't use it, it's cheap.

And so on, though other classes don't have that one lord of all guns. So I guess the question everyone is really asking is what is the second best weapon, because whatever the first is it don't use it, it's cheap, use the second best.

No offense but you are completely wrong!

The M16A3 is Good, but the AEK/F2000 beat it in close ranger, and the AEK can beat it at range (try it on burst, HOLY MOTHER!)

It is more of a jack of all trades, and a master of a few!

But we have had enough of these threads that lead nothing to this forum.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....