Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, August 31st 2012, 11:04pm

75 damage which translates to 7.5 damage per shell.
I'll just wait until you find out what you did wrong. :whistling:

Date of registration
: Jun 15th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 5:38pm

Well, they are armor piercing rounds, so it makes sense that they can pass through armor, and they can't really do anything to infantry if you don't hit them dead on, which is pretty hard to do.

• "omg_h00n" has been banned

Date of registration
: Aug 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 9:52pm

The shells would be fine if the IFVs were glass cannons instead of Bugatti Veyrons uparmored with the corpses of the tanks they've killed.

As it is I'm more afraid of a BTR-90 than a T-90.

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.

• "Kirbinanator" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 9:56am

Tank armor is tough enough against everything but the alphabet shells. Couple reactive armor with smoke and it's very difficult to down a good tank crew.

Yeah, a GOOD tank crew. That's the value of skill and the value or level of skill is irrelevant in balancing situations.

Actually when you balance something you balance it around good players. Otherwise you have a piss easy game with no skill gap full of instant disable javelins and M16A3s. If teamwork is used by one group it should require teamwork or a vehicle advantage to defeat.

This is balance 101 and I'm surprised people from this site don't know this.

THIS IS A MATURE CHRISTIAN MESSAGE BOARD

Spoiler Spoiler

Do we have makeup sex now?

Don't be ridiculous, nobody who acts as childishly as you have ever gets laid. You're recent behaviour has been completely unacceptable. I don't understand why you think it is OK to insult other members with such an aggressive tone as you do, but it stops now. This is a mature and polite forum and shitty attitudes will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning, if it does not stop then you're heading for a ban.

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 10:24am

i dont understand ur gripe with alphabet shells as it takes anything between 2 and 4 to kill a tank half of the time 2 shots from a tank disables or destroys a lav especaly in the rear quite quickly only advantage lavs have is high speed over tanks
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 11:06am

i dont understand ur gripe with alphabet shells as it takes anything between 2 and 4 to kill a tank half of the time 2 shots from a tank disables or destroys a lav especaly in the rear quite quickly only advantage lavs have is high speed over tanks

Because most LAV's just sit still while taking a tank shell up the ass right?

If I had a choice to pick a LAV or a Abrams, I would pick the LAV every time. Kills pretty much every everyone and everything. Including punching holes into the tanks paper-mache like armor.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 2:07pm

You don't have a problem with the tank that is supposed to be good against infantry being better at destroying armor than the MBT? It bypasses reactive armor giving it an advantage over every hard hitting weapon in the game. It was already good when it could disable with 1 salvo to the rear of a tank, now it's just stupid.

Spoiler Spoiler

Don't be ridiculous, nobody who acts as childishly as you have ever gets laid. You're recent behaviour has been completely unacceptable. I don't understand why you think it is OK to insult other members with such an aggressive tone as you do, but it stops now. This is a mature and polite forum and shitty attitudes will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning, if it does not stop then you're heading for a ban.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 2:12pm

>mfw tanks are better infantry fighters and ifv's are better vehicle fighters

DICE logic.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 2:20pm

>mfw tanks are better infantry fighters and ifv's are better vehicle fighters

DICE logic.

Regular cannon+front reactive makes the IFV better vs infantry imo. That and the 68 bazillion guns that would make borderlands jealous sticking out the sides.

Spoiler Spoiler

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 2:25pm

Well, i was mostly talking about their performance when playing solo. I'd much rather drive a tank alone to kill infantry than an IFV. And i'd much rather drive an IFV alone to destroy vehicles.