Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, July 6th 2012, 11:52pm

Suppressor decreases the OHK headshot range though and makes hipfire worse.
If you put on a lasersight the M417 is a hipfire death machine.

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 1:17am

Decided to try the advice here on the M417 last night, on a 300 ticket TDM server for a while...
32-12 - MVP3. Tehran
48-12 - MVP. Seine
46-20 - MVP. Firestorm
47-29 - MVP. Kharg
All the above with holo sight and tac light only (light on in CQ or dark places, turned off in wide spaces)

54-14 - MVP. Tehran - using FG and Suppressor - worked well, thanks Feed Me! Accuracy for the match was 30%. Pretty much to be expected.

It does everything my M39 was doing for me, but it spams the trigger better and has more rounds in the clip. I'm sold! :) Thanks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "A1pha" (Jul 7th 2012, 1:23am)

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 1:39am

Because honestly, 1 v 1 fights, the Semi-Autos WILL FOR SURE lose 99% of the time.

Nope. Just tried it for the first time. Real close up in TDM Canals. This is also while unlocking attachments, I played with irons first.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/bat…65/1/296108881/

What is better: FG with laser or FG with suppressor? Can someone spit out the numbers perhaps?

Date of registration
: Jul 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 1:46am

I don't like the FG on this one, but if you put one on it I'd take the suppressor to go with it to regain some accuracy.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 1:55am

Laser. Drop the grip.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 2:47am

It does everything my M39 was doing for me, but it spams the trigger better and has more rounds in the clip
And much less bullet velocity, and much less accuracy, and much less probability of a hitmarker under suppression.

Date of registration
: Jul 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 2:57am

Laser. Drop the grip.

It does everything my M39 was doing for me, but it spams the trigger better and has more rounds in the clip
And much less bullet velocity, and much less accuracy, and much less probability of a hitmarker under suppression.

+1 to both of these. Suppression kils this.

TruxCaper

Railgun Engineer

(264)

Date of registration
: Feb 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 3:00am

That's strange, when I used it it felt like it was affected by suppression more than other rifles. So it wasn't just my imagination?

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven from your flags, and read their lamentations in the chatbox. Lasagne are pretty awesome, too.

Words of Wisdom

Grand Bazaar [ASTHMA] TruxCaper

They added scope glint to remind snipers that they're enormous ass bandits every time someone beans them in the skull with a 320.

Most women in the army are built like tiger tanks
In that east German "Kiss me, or I crush you!" way

Date of registration
: May 2nd 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 3:02am

Glad it helped Alpha!

And 1 v 1, was a literal sense. Obvious if you are point blank and you get the first shot off you can potentially kill someone in one shot. I'm talking about 20m-30m'ish when the AR has the Suppression on you. Or it just might be that I'm using the AN-94..but, Suppression kills Semi-Autos unfortunately.

My Suggestions for Possible Combos for Certain Roles:
1) Supp. + FG + Holo:
- No need for higher Magnification due to Supp., Holo is perfect balance of ADS Zoom Speed, Zoom 1.8x Good for Far/Close Targets. Provides a clean Field of View for enemy sightings and the Supp. will keep you off the radar. You'll have the luxury of spamming shots with no Vertical Recoil and into people's backs when you flank them.

>> Best combination for CQC/Stealth Fights.

2) Laser Sight + Bipod + 3.4x-4x:
- Scope Glare is never good, IF you must Snipe/Longer Ranges WHILE having that close up Hip-Fire, this Combination will do both. Maximizes Range with a good niche in the Hip-Fire Department. This will protect you from losing >5-10m fights with a 4x-3.4x which can almost impossible, therefore the Laser Sight is the solution allowing you to compete in the Face-to-Face range w/o having to Zoom/ADS. However, the recoil will be vanilla so a littler higher, but still easily manageable.

>> Best Combination for Good Solid Range/Accuracy while having safety in 5-10m Hip-Fire Fights (w/o having to ADS).

Non Viable Setups:
- FG Only + High Power Optic (Decreases Accuracy @ Range, then High Power Scope is negated...)

- Suppressor Only (You would think this would be good. But if you are going to decrease your "Range" potential (it really doesn't) with the Suppressor, you might as well use the FG with it to increase the controls and spammability. Suppressor = Moar CQC, but doesn't offer enough "Control" for CQC. So, Add the FG and now you have a combination that can compliments one another).

- Flashlight (Doesn't provide any benefit but to blind someone and/or surprise the more newer players. If you go up against a more experience/much better player they'll just spray @ the center of the Light with their AR/LMG and it won't be so good anymore. Instead, a Laser Sight offers more and does the same job. A Laser Sight can extend your ranges of Hip-Fire to even furthur, while a Flashlight won't help at farther ranges = Target on your Forehead).

^ My [Gun Lover's] Sig (Type It In): 945k+ Hits! // Still Fixing KDR... // Current KDR Avg: 2.5~3.0
EDM Music Producer, Process @ Signing With Utra Records, Hit Me Up If You Want To Collab!
YT Channel (Under Construction, Add Me!)

:|
360 Leaderboards:
- Noob @ AN-94 // My Best: 1036 RPM
- 1%-4% Multiple Categories
- Defibrillator Kills: 1

Xbox: FEEDxMExMOAR
PC: Soon.

<('-'<) ^('-')^ (>'-')>