Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Brock 5amson" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 28th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:01am

WTF Glitch

Came across this tonite while playing with my xEAx boys, looking for some glitches on scrapmetal, found quite a few mouth droppers lol, but this one takes the fucking cake cause none of us know how the fuck it happend. It first happend to me... It felt like I was lag-switching, but it was real-time on A, and 4-5 guys unloaded their entire mags on me "TWICE" before I died (not the medic revive glitch we had before} It just suddenly gave me god life, and after quite a few bullets I died. Than for about another 10min the game was normal... than EVERYONE got GOD mode, and the only way we could get killed was with a knife, and that wasn't easy either.

So this shit just pops in about mid-way into our match, and everyone is just running around with the knife with god mode on... RANKED NOT A CUSTOM server... points counted and everything... just about the weirdest thing we came across so far. No idea how to replicate it lol.

-edit http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/bat…40/2/175449340/
Thats the game, and my only scrapmetal game i had tonite.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Brock 5amson" (Jul 5th 2012, 11:07am)

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:22am

A combination of revives and laggy connection gave me god mode, however I was just stuck in on spot only able to crouch prone or stand and knife. I got like 8 knife kills while I was invincible.

Another time I lagged and was stuck in one spot, but this time I could shoot, it was amazing. I had a m98b during the glitch and it allowed me to shoot it as a semi auto, shooting as fast as about the usas.

Date of registration
: Dec 22nd 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:44am

I was playing with some friends on scrap metal every player was at b then something crazy happened all went god mode just like op it seems like when there is so much going on in one space the games goes crazy on that map.my ea friend started recording and has sent the report to dice.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 8:07pm

Yea seems like it, that map has a lot of bugs prime for some really cheap tactics, even wall hacking lol... jeeze! When I was a glitch finder (employed) we were a lot more thorough with finding those kind of glitches. Seems like they really went easy-mode with scrapmetal.

Date of registration
: Apr 27th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 10:51pm

OMG I saw a video of this!!

I forgot how to find it but whatever, basically, this guy did something accidently and suddenly he was controlling his soldier on 3rd person (3rd person BF is funny :D). It was on Noshahr Canals rush. Btw it WAS the guy controlling himself, not like the other glitch where you view someone's view from 3rd person. So anyway this guy's laughing over the mic, he can't do jackshit, and suddenly enemies ambush him. They shoot and shoot and shoot... but he does not die. This goes on for like 10 seconds and eventually someone knifes him.
Symthic?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, July 6th 2012, 10:46pm

third person? thats crazy! would be fun to see though LOL. Only glitch that good I ever had happen was in the T-90, and I experienced a lag spike and went into third view and still had IR on... OMFG it was hacks.

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Friday, July 6th 2012, 11:34pm

OMG I saw a video of this!!

I forgot how to find it but whatever, basically, this guy did something accidently and suddenly he was controlling his soldier on 3rd person (3rd person BF is funny :D). It was on Noshahr Canals rush. Btw it WAS the guy controlling himself, not like the other glitch where you view someone's view from 3rd person. So anyway this guy's laughing over the mic, he can't do jackshit, and suddenly enemies ambush him. They shoot and shoot and shoot... but he does not die. This goes on for like 10 seconds and eventually someone knifes him.

I'm assuming you mean this video?