Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:24am

West US I can play on. Might drop in tonight.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned
  • "Souperintendent" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:28am

It's 2:30 A.M. here... I'll be off to bed in a bit. And no one's in the server. I'll be on tomorrow--er--this afternoon.

I just fixed it and set it back to what I stated in the OP.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Date of registration
: Dec 28th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:29am

Lets see the number 1 on the list, the compulsive "select" pressing players to light your ass with a giant chevron so you can be shot. Can't be more homo than that on core.
2nd on the list, kill cam in third person to show where you killed them from and where you might be going in real-time... thats just fantastic!
3rd on the list, everything takes more damage, and self-heals... even armor... nanites anyone?
4th on the list, everyone whos smart enough will use the cheapest firearm possible to get around the TTK. Handguns are pretty useless too.
It goes on for awhile anyways.
and most of the time I hear the core-pro players tell me, OH MY GOD GET BETTER ACCURACY BRAH... how about stop using the m16 brah... cause you cant use your +90 star famas anymore.

Date of registration
: Dec 22nd 2011

Battlelog:

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:40am

Lets see the number 1 on the list, the compulsive "select" pressing players to light your ass with a giant chevron so you can be shot. Can't be more homo than that on core.
2nd on the list, kill cam in third person to show where you killed them from and where you might be going in real-time... thats just fantastic!
3rd on the list, everything takes more damage, and self-heals... even armor... nanites anyone?
4th on the list, everyone whos smart enough will use the cheapest firearm possible to get around the TTK. Handguns are pretty useless too.
It goes on for awhile anyways.
and most of the time I hear the core-pro players tell me, OH MY GOD GET BETTER ACCURACY BRAH... how about stop using the m16 brah... cause you cant use your +90 star famas anymore.

It's seems like you trying to start a argument here. Anyway here is my view.

I Prefer core however I do play hardcore with some friends.
1.i do better on hardcore purely because my an-94 is two taps and they are dead my kd goes a lot higher on hardcore.
2. IMO the spotting is needed I notice the huge disadvantage I have when I play hardcore on my sd tv than when I'm playing on my hd one with 3d spotting it evens the playing field for me as I can just spot rather than have to attempt to see on my poor screen.
3.nothing worse than going on a massive kill steak for it to be ended by a team mate killing you.
4. I feel hardcore takes away the fun when it comes to a gun fights as it is so instant you die the game goes from having "skill" with a gun to who has the fastest reflexes. Because on hardcore that is what wins a gun fight where as on on core you can take a few hits run find cover and the. Proceed to have a gun fight.
5.please someone correct me if I'm wrong but vehicles on core and hardcore both have the same health and receive the same damage only difference is hardcore it doesn't heal it's self?

On the server basis I'll jump in for a few rounds I normally play conquest but I do enjoy mixing it up.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned
  • "Souperintendent" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, July 9th 2012, 12:41am

Right now the server's full and playing on a 200% ticket CQ Conquest Domination setup.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Revolver 0celo7

IRL Gunmaster

(351)

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, July 9th 2012, 12:53am

I'll look into it later. Is it East US though?
Altoids...

Quoted from "Master Dice"

11:19 PM Fine I will kill you and film you bleeding
11:19 PM That is close to crying yes?

Date of registration
: Dec 28th 2011

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Monday, July 9th 2012, 8:48am

^West as stated a few posts above if you care to read.
Id be there all day if it was east.