Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-09 at 00:44. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 9:03pm

Symthic is trolling Battlelog atm, join in if you want.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/…625181757821/1/

Dude, I'm laughing hard ! :'D
Ded.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 1:50am

Athe, WUT ABOUT MEH?

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

• "Osgiliath101met" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 14th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 12:46pm

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 1:09pm

Someone made a good point. It will be 42. That's always the answer to life's questions.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 1:26pm

I'm keeping this thread going :D

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 1:34pm

New title for sui. "Nuclear Scientist"

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 1:37pm

^

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 1:49pm

Ok. I have the answer. Ready?

OK it is a Mass orgy of 11 people. That's what the + means. They are all going all it and thus all connected. The x0 just means they use protection and no one leaves pregnant.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 1:51pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, rep for you sir.

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Athemoe

(1,426)

• "Athemoe" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 2:07pm

lol 13 pages