Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:01pm

Controy to what LeadBasedToys might say, this place is not worse than that hell hole.
Battlelog is a Special Hell reserved for kamikaze pilots and people who teamkill.

Or those who are playing the objective 2000 miles away by defending a flag.
Ded.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:22pm

I used to post there. I found Symthic and never looked back. That place is a nightmare and it's where good ideas go to die. Heck, my first round of "rebalance all weapons" started over there and it just got trolled to hell. It's impossible to try and be serious. You know Better Battlelog, the plugin that makes the "view weapons" page work better? It's like Symthic--we're the Better Battlelog. Much better.

Controy to what LeadBasedToys might say, this place is not worse than that hell hole.
Battlelog is a Special Hell reserved for kamikaze pilots and people who teamkill.

Or those who are playing the objective 2000 miles away by defending a flag.

On another map.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Apr 27th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:32pm

Battlelog is plagued with trolls, infested with kids, overflowing with idiots, run by retarded mods.
Symthic?

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:37pm

No site is free of trolls. Hear we have some as well but I can count on one hand the number of what I would call true trolls (all who have since been baned) who never contributed to this site. Then we have our emotional trolls who get worked up over one or two things but are calm everywhere else and last we have our part time trolls who tend to only do it to destroy others hard work and close threads.

Thing is even the trolls hear end up contributing. Love them or hate them the way they ingage with others can bring out heater emotions but it normally cuts to the heart of whatever the issue being discussed is.

B'log in my mind has to many true trolls. Those that no matter how hard you look have no redeeming presence online. They add nothing to the conversions they participate in. They are in it not to help but for "Lulz". I for this reason find it a most disrespectful environment.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:46pm

No site is free of trolls. Hear we have some as well but I can count on one hand the number of what I would call true trolls (all who have since been baned) who never contributed to this site. Then we have our emotional trolls who get worked up over one or two things but are calm everywhere else and last we have our part time trolls who tend to only do it to destroy others hard work and close threads.

Thing is even the trolls hear end up contributing. Love them or hate them the way they ingage with others can bring out heater emotions but it normally cuts to the heart of whatever the issue being discussed is.

B'log in my mind has to many true trolls. Those that no matter how hard you look have no redeeming presence online. They add nothing to the conversions they participate in. They are in it not to help but for "Lulz". I for this reason find it a most disrespectful environment.

^This is a damn good summary of everything.

At least here, the trolls try to do things for the good of the site. Thread that is irrelevant but there's a flame war going? Shut it down. Heating topics? Start another thread for them to direct the rage there. Et cetera. At Battlelog, they do it just for fun and BL just has horrible atmosphere.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,678)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:59pm

Without lack of power or upper management support it is hard to manage anything. The most they can do is temp ban someone for a couple of days, in which that person usually comes back with a thread mocking the mods, garnishing support from the cesspool. I feel sorry for the mods.

They can't temp ban for a few days. All but a handful of mods can only do 4 hour bans over there, bans longer than that, require one of the very few more powerful mods who are swamped with requests for everything, and so it takes a lot to get them to even do the standard one-day or three-day ban. (longer bans are possible, but require a LOT more work/justification for them to hand one down) Considering how many posters are over there, very little of even the repeat offenders manage to reach more than a 4 hour ban, simply because it takes so long/so much effort.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Darktan13" (Jun 29th 2012, 5:21pm)

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, June 29th 2012, 5:08pm

With the amount of shitty content posted on that forum in just a minute (literally, the oldest post on the first page doesn't go beyond five minutes), including threads and comments, I doubt the mods can ever manage such levels of posts that need to be locked and the amount of members that need to be banned.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, June 29th 2012, 5:19pm

I'd say that almost all their mods are volunteers, I don't know that I have ever seen an employee moderating things over there (they even made a hacker a mod once). What really baffles me is that EA is stupid enough to create a forum/comment section/social media site where there is no moderation. All these things have been around for years, and it is common sense now that a lack of moderation leads to anarchy - it's just irresponsible to manage your online resources this way.

Date of registration
: Jun 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, June 29th 2012, 8:14pm

I actually just looked at it, so on the first page
out of 16 threads, there was 1 related to the game, that wasn't complaining, trolling, or trying to stroke their epeen. and even that was a dude asking about audio dropping out
That forum is hilarious

Date of registration
: Apr 11th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Friday, June 29th 2012, 10:51pm

Trust me - you have a lot of people who post on the Battlelog forums that feel the same way as you do, OP.