Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 12:49pm

Sony Vegas Pro is a fairly common easy to learn program to use. I have an HDPVR, but I doubt I'll use it, even for this channel. I might though if someone needs emergency weapon gameplay.

Anything GFX related for this channel, including background, I'm your man.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 4:36pm

I use Vegas Pro to edit. And my PVR was around $200.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned
  • "Souperintendent" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 4:58pm

I can provide some footage, if needed. I know nothing about editing and wouldn't comment, but i'll play the hell out of the game!
Shall I put you under recorders then? And for what platform?
@Souper and any other possible video-makers, I'm just wondering, what program do you use to edit?

And also Souper, how much did your HD PVR cost?
I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9.0, and my PVR cost $200. Both were gifts, though :P

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 5:06pm

Sun records PC and I record Xbox.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 8:26pm

Shall I put you under recorders then? And for what platform?
Sure. And i'm on PC. Whoever is taking care of the channel, just tell me what you need me to record and i'll do it. Hell, i'll even play CQD for symthic! And for science.

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 6:55pm

I should be able to record as well, in glorious 1200p. Which, come to think of it, might not actually be ideal for YouTube. I've also never edited in my life, just chucking gameplay vids straight onto the internets after converting them into an Xvid format.

So yeah, I probably shouldn't be the first choice, but I'm here if need be.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 7:30pm

So yeah, I probably shouldn't be the first choice, but I'm here if need be.

Yeah, this pretty much describes me too...
I have a couple of pieces of recording software and basic editing skills (I can add text in Premiere and that's literally it) which I use to make terrible LPs that no-one watches.

To be honest if everyone who records PC is suddenly stricken with some horrendous and incapacitating illness then I'm here...
Should also point out I can't snipe nor can I fly :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration
: May 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 7:54pm

I can provide great infantry and chopper gameplays, and commentaries. No recording or editing however.
:bestgun: master race

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned
  • "Souperintendent" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, July 6th 2012, 9:50am

NECROMANCER POWERS ACTIVATE.

Everyone who wants to be put on the list of recorders, say so.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, July 6th 2012, 9:09pm

I could contribute with some infantry gameplay + random stuff. I figured out how to record while staying reasonably smooth, though I still get some random lagspikes which is odd seeing as I don't max out on CPU or RAM while recording.