Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

• "Nick 30075" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 11:45pm

Least Intelligent Players--Stories

So, I'd like to get a thread together just to talk of some of the stupidest players a Symthic-ian has ever encountered.

The one I'd like to start with:
I was watching a YT video (I got Youtube working for like 30 minutes today!). One of the guys I was subscribed to posted a video about the M16A3 (I was subscribed to). Here's the quote:
"Honestly, the M16A3 isn't overpowered. Yes, it's better than every other gun in the game, but only by a little. Just a tiny bit. And the AEK will still beat it at close range. Honestly, since it's better than the M16, that's a problem. The AEK kind of needs a nerf; it shouldn't be beating the M16."
I facepalm'd.

I have a ton of stupidity stories--share yours!
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 11:47pm

So, I'd like to get a thread together just to talk of some of the stupidest players a Symthic-ian has ever encountered.

The one I'd like to start with:
I was watching a YT video (I got Youtube working for like 30 minutes today!). One of the guys I was subscribed to posted a video about the M16A3 (I was subscribed to). Here's the quote:
"Honestly, the M16A3 isn't overpowered. Yes, it's better than every other gun in the game, but only by a little. Just a tiny bit. And the AEK will still beat it at close range. Honestly, since it's better than the M16, that's a problem. The AEK kind of needs a nerf; it shouldn't be beating the M16."
I facepalm'd.

I have a ton of stupidity stories--share yours!

jackfrags? :D

Immortal Tombat

Ellipsis guys...

(285)

Date of registration
: Jun 1st 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 12:02am

Ohhhh Gaawwwd, where to start, on InTheWork's L86A2 video, there's a fat argument between myself and a guy presumably called Steve, who said he "hates all premium players", that all the CQ weapons were OP, and killed in 3 shots, I obviously tried to reason at first, but dumb-as-pig-shit twats like that who can't be reasoned with quickly get on my nerves, I would post the link to check it out if I wasn't afraid of looking like a keyboard warrior.

Then there is the few times I have had to explain why using the stand alone M26 Slug doesn't count as using the M26 Dart glitch. A player dies to my M26, then 2 minutes later to my L85 and realises I run it with the heavy barrel, and jumps to conclusions. Regardless of the fact that the L85 cannot equip the under slung rail, or that it's the fucking Slug variant, or more importantly, that the M26 glitch was patched almost 3 fucking weeks ago, I still get hatemail.

Off Topic, but what's your opinion on the M26 Slug, Nick? OHK up to 15m makes it more consistent at close range I find, providing you are accurate, and even then it's capable of shooting outside of close range unlike Buck or Dart, and then there's the lack of taboo associated with it, especially compared with the Dart or Buck variants.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 12:11am

[quote='Immortal Tombat','index.php?page=Thread&postID=37408#post37408'Off Topic, but what's your opinion on the M26 Slug, Nick? OHK up to 15m makes it more consistent at close range I find, providing you are accurate, and even then it's capable of shooting outside of close range unlike Buck or Dart, and then there's the lack of taboo associated with it, especially compared with the Dart or Buck variants.[/quote]
Hitmarker=dead. That's all there is to it. With the Buck or Dart, if you're suppressed, a hitmarker means you need to shoot two or three more times, which is often not feasible. Slugs don't have that inconsistency problem. Slugs are my personal preference. That said, I don't know how the shot types will handle with the new suppression and how the RoF buff has changed how the gunplay works a ton. So I need some time behind my belt before I say more.

On-topic:
I had this conversation with a random Recon squaddie:
Me: They're spawnraping us. Can you drop a Spawn Beacon so we can get out of our spawn?
Idiot: How does that help me?
Me: We win. Oh, and you get free points.
Idiot: Ten points? That doesn't matter. You die the second you spawn on it, so there's no reason to plant one.
Me: Then don't spawn on it. I'll just use it and go ahead and win the game for you since you obviously have no clue how to help the team.
Idiot: <incessant gargling--the word "noob" was repeated several times>
Me: Huh? Dude, I know what I'm doing, I have a shotgun, if I can get behind them, I'll sweep their left flank and we can push out of our spawn and win.
Idiot: Well, Mr."I'm good at this game," I don't see how a Spawn Beacon will benefit me. It doesn't raise my k/d so I don't see a point.
Me: Please return to Call of Duty, they appreciate your kind there.
Me: <leaves squad, finds one that's coordinating--we win the next game by a large margin>

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

Quoted

Quoted

10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

Quoted

Quoted

(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 12:12am

I was in a game with a guy today on Terhan Highway Conquest. I spawned on the RU deployment and ran over and got in the bmp. I noticed an idle soldier next to it as i ran over but didn't pay him much mind. I start to drive out and see a MBT and retreat. I take a round in the process. I back up into where it spawns and the comes back to the controller. I request reps and he PULLS HIS REPAIR TOOL OUT, WALKS IN MY LINE OF SIGHT AND STARTS T-BAGGING ME!! AGH!!! I was so furious i got distracted from the tank and ended up losing the battle with it. We won the game. I then decided to send him a message that said "Why no reps?" he responded with something along the lines of "shut up i don't repair fat people." stupidest....player....ever.....

DEFIBRILLATION CULT
Got to colonel 100 legit...got reset. Guess i'm on the way back there again.
Message me on xbox (gt is Gulrix) if you wanna play with someone.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 12:17am

Me: <repairing a tank I'd stolen a few minutes ago> Dude, I was repairing that tank. Why'd you blow it up? You could've just helped me repair it--it was a valuable asset for the team.
Idiot: Well, I didn't want anyone to steal it.
Me: You do know that they don't have a single flag and their deployment is at least 300 meters out, right?
Idiot: Shut up, well at least I'm not gay.
Me: *facepalm* <I don't recall what I said here, it was something along the lines of "your mother would disagree on that point">
Idiot: *ragequits*

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted from "Pheozero"

Quoted

Quoted

(the album in question)

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 1:30am

On Lutein and Levelcap's class balance video :

I think engineer and recon should be more viable as classes to be used on Close Quarters, especially how the Assault class is overly used in these maps.

VARIETY! VARIETY? [email protected]#[email protected] %UIQFIHIOFGB AJKFGB
I'm a tsundere tentacle

altered

altered his username

(728)

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 5:38am

I once was in a team with a guy who started calling all our teammates retards because we were losing the match on caspian (400- 600 tickets or something like that, and we had 2 of 5 flags at that moment, still a close match imo). He was one of the worst players on our team and after some ragin he switched to the winning team. In the end we won the match but he ragequitted shortly before.
A couple hours later the same guy was on my team again on another server. He was gunner in the attack heli on kharg and raged at the pilot who got shot down by a jet or something, he called him a retard and spammed the chat saying the whole team was full of retards (again). So i started flaming him and called him a teamswitching pussy. First he denied but i reminded him of that game before so he started to make excuses (he said he only switched teams because someone on our team was cheating and he didnt want to support that, yeah right). When i saw that his KDR in that match was something like 3-15 i started making fun of him and asked how someone who is a heli gunner can have a negative KDR even if that is the most easy way to get a good score in BF3.
Thats when it started to get really funny. He explained to me that im a noob and dont know shit about being a gunner and how hard this is, not like being infantry where you can just run around and kill people. He then proceeded to rage about all the idiot pilots in this game who are too stupid to fly and claimed that that they are the reason his stats are so weak. When i asked him why he doesnt fly himself, he just called me a retard.
I am part of that power which would the evil ever do and ever does the good.

Are you a Symthican and a PC BF3 player?

A catfish has appeared!

Help represent Symthic on the battlefield.
Join Team Symthic!

"If it revolves around DICE physics...i will find a way to abuse it in some ridiculous manor, that you can count on" - elementofprgress

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 5:42am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr1AU5wHhE8

Check out 8:28 and 10:07. Someone does not understand how helicopters work...

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 6:41am

Hitmarker=dead. That's all there is to it. With the Buck or Dart, if you're suppressed, a hitmarker means you need to shoot two or three more times, which is often not feasible. Slugs don't have that inconsistency problem. Slugs are my personal preference. That said, I don't know how the shot types will handle with the new suppression and how the RoF buff has changed how the gunplay works a ton. So I need some time behind my belt before I say more.
It is absolutely beastly now. Its accuracy has been buffed generously and other than a slightly longer pump it is just as good as the 870. A hit to the upper chest is going to be a ohk until at least 25m or whenever the damage reaches 80 as the 1.25 multiplier will make 100 damage until then. Also the fast ads moving speed makes it absolutely ideal for just strafing around corners with the sights aimed at chest height. All around amazing now and have gotten 1,200 kills with this setup.