Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 2:03am

I had some serious lols for the comment you posted eca.

Date of registration
: Dec 22nd 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 2:06am

Earlier I can across 4 enemies together I had a spas 12 slugs I tried the ads spam and OMG I slaughtered them all it was ridiculous I attempted it with the an-94 doesn't work as well due to it not being a ohk weapon. Using a full auto when I tried this will drag you between the group doing each of them damage but not killing one after the other like it does with a ohk .

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 2:11am

Actually, I've done this since the beginning of time with my m26 slugs. Never realized it was truly aim assist abuse, but then again this was also pre close quarters patch.

• "Kirbinanator" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 2:21am

Except he does that because it let's him turn faster. He did the same thing in BC2, the guy used to post on the EA forums all of the time.

Stop trying to find issues where there aren't any.

THIS IS A MATURE CHRISTIAN MESSAGE BOARD

Spoiler Spoiler

Do we have makeup sex now?

Don't be ridiculous, nobody who acts as childishly as you have ever gets laid. You're recent behaviour has been completely unacceptable. I don't understand why you think it is OK to insult other members with such an aggressive tone as you do, but it stops now. This is a mature and polite forum and shitty attitudes will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning, if it does not stop then you're heading for a ban.

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 2:36am

I have to say, the aim assist increase is pretty ridiculous up to the point where I feel like its actually hurting my aim. For PC players/those who dont remember, the aim assist before CQ was fairly light; I hardly even noticed it. Now, every time someone runs in front of me my whole screen moves; its quite distracting and most of the time its unwanted. And the whole "jiggling between two close targets" thing is a real problem with the new aim assist. I've been killed multiple times now because the game set my aim right between two guys that were standing side-by-side. I guess I'll have to try turning it off, but I hope it doesn't screw up my mid-long range shots (the aim assist still feels right at these distances).

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 4:10am

At first I thought you were talking about the beginning part with the M416 where he aims down the sight, kills a guy, zooms out, then aims again and gets the other guy. I was like "how is that exploiting? o.O" and was about to close the tab until I saw at 1:10 what you were really talking about.

I'd actually rather have a mouse input than a controller input, even with Aim Assist. That's why in the future I might get an XIM3, but those are kind of expensive, and I got a lot to save up for this year (Halo 4, Crysis 3, etc.), so that's a bit low on my priority list XP

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Date of registration

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 4:29am

That's pretty stupid. I thought aim assist was just meant to lower the sensitivity when you're targeting an enemy. :thumbdown:

I really hate the [ quote ] system on this forum.

PhantomShado

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 5:51am

Who the hell needs this when you have hipfire?

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 6:28am

Hipfire isn't really... dependable? With spamming this you're almost guaranteed to get a kill. Almost.

PhantomShado

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 6:35am

Hipfire isn't really... dependable? With spamming this you're almost guaranteed to get a kill. Almost.

It is with a laser. ;)

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep