Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Requisix" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 27th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, June 18th 2012, 9:16am

Console: Exploiting Aim Assist.

You PC guys don't have it, but on console, you can easily abuse aim assist by spamming the ADS button. It literally aims for you, stays 100% on target, even if the enemy is moving. I've not tried it myself, and don't want to. Oh... and they buffed aim assist with the new patch, making it all the more worse.

The best example on youtube I could find was this montage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omp-wcoO-hw

When you see the guy going ads and then hipfiring and going ads very quickly that's him abusing it. He's not touching the thumbsticks at all, it moves for him. 1:10 is one of these situations.

It's pretty fucking stupid.
Symthic?

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, June 18th 2012, 9:18am

Just like old times.

NO SCOPE ABUSE. Lol
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, June 18th 2012, 9:32am

I noticed a marked increase in its power before I turned it off again. (the patch turned it on for me) It is yet another thing to add to our patch notes submission.

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, June 18th 2012, 9:32am

I've done it a few times with the Raffica, but spamming it for almost every kill? That's the exact reason I turned it off last week.

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:05am

I never noticed a difference with aim assist pre-patch, except it decreasing my sensitivity when I'm pointing towards an enemy from the hip. It may have turned itself back on after the patch but I haven't noticed a difference anyway. Does it really auto-aim when you spam the trigger as much as that or is it a combination of him aiming and the assist? If it practically auto - aims basically I feel it needs to be toned right down for ADS.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

Date of registration
: Dec 22nd 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:19am

I never noticed a difference with aim assist pre-patch, except it decreasing my sensitivity when I'm pointing towards an enemy from the hip. It may have turned itself back on after the patch but I haven't noticed a difference anyway. Does it really auto-aim when you spam the trigger as much as that or is it a combination of him aiming and the assist? If it practically auto - aims basically I feel it needs to be toned right down for ADS.

You can now strafe a enemy just by repeatedly tapping ads and holding the left thumb stick left/right you can do a perfect circle .

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:20am

You can now strafe a enemy just by repeatedly tapping ads and holding the left thumb stick left/right you can do a perfect circle .

Well I'm glad this isn't common knowledge because it would probably mean everyone having next to perfect aim.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:27am

The F? Really? Oh good lord this sound like it will be fun once word is out. (and it always gets out.)

Date of registration
: Apr 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:29am

I usually aimout then re-aim about once or twice to correct myself but I do that in every FPS game

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, June 18th 2012, 11:50am

I turned it off immediately. After trying to kill many people and another enemy ran infront of my fire it dragged it off my intented target, missed the moving one as I was then trying to recorrect, leading normally to my death.

But trust me I have fought people trying to abuse it. And it only works if your moving. So just stand still, not only do you get better spread (therefore uber shooting powerz) but they normal sope in/out on some wall.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....