Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

• "timminatorr" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 11:05am

Known Dev weapons.

What are all known dev weapons?

the m1911 silenced tactical.

93R with laser sight.(deathmachine 8o ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKsR861KGbw&feature=g-crec-u 1:29

my personal favorite. the silenced magnum with laser sight. :love: i wanna have! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3_cBnj0asw also, what is that silenced shotgun he is talking about?

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 11:29am

Here's hoping they give one of these babies to the Symthic balancing crew if this all turns out well.:) I didn't know about that 93R, looks like Nick's idea of giving it a laser is more realistic than I had previously thought.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 11:46am

Realistically, where would you attach the 93R's laser?
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 11:52am

Duct tape works wonders.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 11:52am

I don't think it would fit under the barrel as seen in this footage TBH - you have to fold the grip up after all...
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration
: May 6th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 11:56am

Here's hoping they give one of these babies to the Symthic balancing crew if this all turns out well.:) I didn't know about that 93R, looks like Nick's idea of giving it a laser is more realistic than I had previously thought.
I would literally worship Demize if he granted the members of Symthic that contributed to balance changes, some Dev guns
:bestgun: master race

DraX

Data Analyzer

(275)

Date of registration
: Mar 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 12:02pm

93R with laser sight.(deathmachine 8o ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKsR861KGbw&feature=g-crec-u 1:29

You can link videos with starting time if your right click and "Copy video URL at Current time".
Or add the #t=xxxs tag in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla…sR861KGbw#t=89s
AN94 is crap indeed, i just accidentally killed 34919 people with it!
-
5th AN94 user on PC @ 2012 Jun 10th

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 12:03pm

I would literally worship Demize if he granted the members of Symthic that contributed to balance changes, some Dev guns

Thorny legal ground perhaps though. If they admit someone specifically outside of the Dev team had input into the game's success there might be a claim for compensation!
EA should just give all Symthic members Premium for free just to make sure ;)
I've personally flown over 194 missions... and I was shot down every one of them. Come to think of it, ...I've never landed a plane in my life!

On Battlelog I'm PhilTheForce-Z - Add me if you aren't a bushwookie.

DraX

Data Analyzer

(275)

Date of registration
: Mar 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 12:07pm

Thorny legal ground perhaps though. If they admit someone specifically outside of the Dev team had input into the game's success there might be a claim for compensation!

I agree.
Probably admitting outside input from a thin part of the community would born some bad consequences. Sadly people work like that.
I think if they listen and we can make the game better is enough reward for most of us.

A free premium would be fun though, but EA is a bigger cow milker than doing such things.
AN94 is crap indeed, i just accidentally killed 34919 people with it!
-
5th AN94 user on PC @ 2012 Jun 10th

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 12:12pm

I agree.
Probably admitting outside input from a thin part of the community would born some bad consequences. Sadly people work like that.
I think if they listen and we can make the game better is enough reward for most of us.

A free premium would be fun though, but EA is a bigger cow milker than doing such things.

I'd settle for the Friends of Dice tags.