Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "CostaTC" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 4th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 1:05am

Cheating on PS3 with mouse and keyboard

There is this converter called Eagle-Eye which makes console players able to play with mouse and keyboard, and it is undetected by battlelog or anything else. This gives a tremendous advantage for those who have this, because, let's face it, mouse and keyboard is way easier to handle and aim than the controller.

For more information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr-06RqRZ6c
http://www.penguinunitedstore.com/produc…ystation-3.html

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 8:36am

Well, mouse+keyboard to consoles has been around for years... Just proves how useless controllers are, but that's what you get for playing on console rather than PC :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2011

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 9:01am

I don't see that being much different from when people use different controllers than the default console pad to play fighting games like Street Fighter and such.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 9:52pm

I don't see that being much different from when people use different controllers than the default console pad to play fighting games like Street Fighter and such.

There is a massive difference. i used to be a cs player and if i were able to play bf with the mouse and keyboard, i would have a huuuuge advantge over the other controller players.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 10:02pm

Maybe if this matters to you, you should realize that consoles are for the dumb massmarket.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 10:11pm

Maybe if this matters to you, you should realize that consoles are for the dumb massmarket.

or for those who can't afford a pc like me =/ (and that's why i don't play cs anymore too)

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 10:15pm

Console hating aside, the solution is pretty simple. Buy a converter yourself if it matters to you. Controllers are mostly just a remnant from old console convention. Old console games were extremely simple and didn't need more than a D-Pad and 2-3 buttons. Controllers have grown in complexity, but the truth nobody wants to admit is that they are converging towards the PC oriented scheme.

Mouse is, and always was, the best motion controller.

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 10:17pm

Cut your trash talk or you will not have any talk on this forum. I am a console player I love it, I love the feeling of a console pad and after 1000's of muscle memory hours I better with it than K/B.

And I have a decent PC (albeit my GPU, which isn't) but I love my xbox and calling me 'dumb massmarket' is one foolish thing. Consider this a warning, and to others who feel like talking down console players, we still play the game, we still enjoy it.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 10:39pm

I don't think it's cheating, why would you commit yourself to one input device if you can play better with another? Everyone has the opportunity to play with this 'Eagle-Eye' thing.
And if you don't want only some people to have this advantage and prefer keyboard/mouse yourself then switch to PC... I don't know where you live, but here in Europe you can easily get a PC that's able to handle BF3 for the same price you pay for a PS3.

Date of registration
: Mar 29th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 10:51pm

I wouldn't consider it cheating, no. It's just about what you feel most comfortable using. I play games on both PC and console and am a lot more comfortable with a controller. Just because it's what I mainly use. I could just as easily play on PC with a controller or a keyboard and mouse on PS3. It's just personal preference. I certainly disagree that one is better than the other. It's the player behind the device that counts. It's not like you're playing with a modded set up or anything.

And without wanting to fan the flames of any ponitless PC v Console war, I refuse to play BF3 (an a lot of games) on PC on account of the amount of hackers and the greater scope for manipulating games.