Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 5:43pm

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/bat…how/35157069/1/

139-0 in 64 player metro? is this possible?

Makes me wonder having read that.

I guess it's possible, I checked his stats and he's not using an aimbot or damage modifiers, those would be obvious. (Based on accuracy percentage, his was 20% which is good but very possible. And hit/kill ratio, which was about 7:1 which is normal.)
Though of course he could still be using wall-hacks, 'radar'-hacks or something along those lines. But I also noticed he had almost as many revives as he had kills.

My guess is, he's a good player, mainly playing Metro and CQ maps, and usually playing with friends/clanmates who can keep him alive. His 139-0 probably doesn't mean he didn't die, just that he had someone to revive him every time.

Wow, you quoted an old comment, i was so cute back then. :love:

Implying you're not cute currently.

He didn't die... Either that or that his best KS is actually 139.. I checked, a bit suspicious but assault whoring on metro, well, expected.

Still, one hell of a good player, even if pumstomping with friends.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: May 2nd 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 6:01pm

Yeah, unfortunately, it's the Wall Hacks, Radar Hacks, etc. that don't cause "too much" suspicion. If someone literally knows where you are every time, not just one or 2 times, then he probably is.

^ My [Gun Lover's] Sig (Type It In): 945k+ Hits! // Still Fixing KDR... // Current KDR Avg: 2.5~3.0
EDM Music Producer, Process @ Signing With Utra Records, Hit Me Up If You Want To Collab!
YT Channel (Under Construction, Add Me!)

:|
360 Leaderboards:
- Noob @ AN-94 // My Best: 1036 RPM
- 1%-4% Multiple Categories
- Defibrillator Kills: 1

Xbox: FEEDxMExMOAR
PC: Soon.

<('-'<) ^('-')^ (>'-')>

Date of registration
: Jan 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 6:51pm

Yeah, unfortunately, it's the Wall Hacks, Radar Hacks, etc. that don't cause "too much" suspicion. If someone literally knows where you are every time, not just one or 2 times, then he probably is.

Even with wall hacks 139-0 would be pretty tough to do on Metro. Plus he was reviving people so he was around where action was taking place, which is a dangerous place. If he had 139 kills then it was a long enough game that a random grenade should have taken him out by sheer chance.

In Bf3 stats I see his latest game he was 95-4, with 14 grenade kills. If you're close enough to grenade that often, you close enough to be grenaded. 76 kills with m416 at 31% accuracy. Follow that up with 272-16, 103-7, 125-3, 102-10 and so on. 48-3, 34-2 in Ziba Tower?

Seriously what is he - Arnold in Commando where a whole team can fire full auto at him yet they miss because Arnold is so "good"? IMO randomness at least should dictate some more deaths. The majority of kills lately are with the M416. It is possible he is sitting back in a spot where he can shoot and not be shot. I'm only an average player and I've had monster ratios on Metro on rare occasions, but I'm reluctant to grant legitimacy here, especially in the cauldron that is Metro.

The guy does have 1900+ hours. Unless those hours are fake hours, that seems too many just to waste cheating. Is it enough to elevate him to Bf3 Bourne level Crouching Tiger Ninja Jedi? He's ranked #2 on PC in total score. I just don't know.
Swyck

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 7:31pm

The only way those stats can be legit is if he's a dedicated medic-trainist who only plays with friends who are also expert players.
bob

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 7:56pm

Even with wall hacks 139-0 would be pretty tough to do on Metro. Plus he was reviving people so he was around where action was taking place, which is a dangerous place. If he had 139 kills then it was a long enough game that a random grenade should have taken him out by sheer chance.

In Bf3 stats I see his latest game he was 95-4, with 14 grenade kills. If you're close enough to grenade that often, you close enough to be grenaded. 76 kills with m416 at 31% accuracy. Follow that up with 272-16, 103-7, 125-3, 102-10 and so on. 48-3, 34-2 in Ziba Tower?

Seriously what is he - Arnold in Commando where a whole team can fire full auto at him yet they miss because Arnold is so "good"? IMO randomness at least should dictate some more deaths. The majority of kills lately are with the M416. It is possible he is sitting back in a spot where he can shoot and not be shot. I'm only an average player and I've had monster ratios on Metro on rare occasions, but I'm reluctant to grant legitimacy here, especially in the cauldron that is Metro.

The guy does have 1900+ hours. Unless those hours are fake hours, that seems too many just to waste cheating. Is it enough to elevate him to Bf3 Bourne level Crouching Tiger Ninja Jedi? He's ranked #2 on PC in total score. I just don't know.

Please don't use stats as a way to judge possible cheats. I can get a KD ratio of 10 on any Close Quarters map playing with my friends. Assuming that the enemy team isn't so good that they can constantly wipe out my entire squad. Also, if you want to do this on a regular basis (which isn't my interest by the way) you need tp pick your fights. Don't go into overcrowded servers, because it adds too much randomness in enemies spawning everywhere, and don't charge head on into deathtraps like C flag on Ziba.

What I'm trying to say is, good stats don't mean hacks. And no I'm not bragging, my stats aren't good enough to brag. Yeah, I charge head on into death traps a lot. I stopped caring about stats I guess. It's fun to see the numbers increase, cause you know you are improving your game, but I don't care where they stand if you get what I mean. Anyway, I'm going off topic.

I can honestly say I've only encountered a handful of sure hackers in 1 year of BF3. There might be a lot of careful hackers out there, but I really doubt it. There just isn't any evidence to support that. My guess is that most hacks are bought once, not updated, and used by people who flock from game to game doing their crap. Not sticking to the same single game. Think about it, would you have fun playing a game with so much automated help? That must get old pretty quick.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 8:11pm

The only way those stats can be legit is if he's a dedicated medic-trainist who only plays with friends who are also expert players.

I did watch one of his videos, a Noshar TDM. Yes, him and his mates were reviving like crazy, even in situations that I thought were chancy. None of that Don't Revive Me Bro stuff here.

Don't know what he wound up at then end, but he was 34-2 at one time while being revived at least 4-5 times maybe more. He was also moving at all times and not flinching back from the action, so no he wasn't hiding in the back. I didn't see anything obviously untoward, but really I wouldn't know what to look for. He was very accurate, but I didn't see any snapping to grid taking place, but again I wouldn't know it if I saw it. Certainly no wall hacks here.

I did learn a few things that maybe that I can use, like firing bursts at where he though an enemy would be coming out of cover. Also he'd quickly back off to recover or regroup, while I often stay in place and die.
Swyck

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 8:30pm

Ok, i watched his TDM video, and, no, he's not a cheater. In fact, he's far from one. Compared to the best i've seen, especially competitively, he's a really bad aim. Lots of unnecessary bodyshots, burst into nothingness, etc. He's just cautious and has good spatial and situational awareness.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 9:24pm

Ok, i watched his TDM video, and, no, he's not a cheater. In fact, he's far from one. Compared to the best i've seen, especially competitively, he's a really bad aim. Lots of unnecessary bodyshots, burst into nothingness, etc. He's just cautious and has good spatial and situational awareness.

The bursts into nothingness is one thing I noted. IMO he was anticipating where an enemy could be coming out of cover. This to me seemed an interesting tactic. He also seemed to be very aware of the map and what was nearby. I tend to slack when I'm trying to get to a certain place, in a hurry to get there resulting in tragedy.

I tend to agree with your assessment of cheating. The only possibility I would think would be an aimbot. Never having used one I don't know, but I thought there would be something to see on the screen that would be a giveaway. Can anyone verify that?

I didn't see anything here but a really fine player but I don't know what to look for. I've been of the opinion that no way is a 7+ non-vehicle k/d possible without cheats, but I could very well be wrong. I hate all the cheat accusations in games, and though I know it happens I'd hate to accuse someone unfairly.
Swyck

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 6:25am

This thread was necro'ed hard.

Date of registration
: May 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 2:59pm

Who would put a video of himself using cheats on Youtube?
Mystery solved.