Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

DraX

Data Analyzer

(275)

Date of registration
: Mar 15th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, May 18th 2012, 2:43am

But i really hate i cant prove my cleanness with recordings or stuff... And since my stats are getting better (suspiciously good) and a crapload of noobs are reporting me, i really starting to fear about a ban.
Hopefully im just paranoid a bit... and dice implement the damn battlerecorder at last.
From what I've seen DICE/EA are actually fairly restrained with their stats resets. There are a lot of obvious indisputable boosters who don't get reset so I think it's very difficult for skilled players people to get reset as false positives.

I really hope you are right, because according to the current stats, im going to hit 1200+ SPM and 5+ k/d easily, witch getting over the suspicious barrier...

AN94 is crap indeed, i just accidentally killed 34919 people with it!
-
5th AN94 user on PC @ 2012 Jun 10th

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, May 18th 2012, 9:35am

^ Easy fix: play conquest in hardcore.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, May 18th 2012, 11:20am

Yes, it depresses me that the hacks are so thorough that detecting them with a half-competent player is nigh on impossible.
It is only within the last few weeks that I have seen an increase in people who are hacking (I play on hardcore and that seems to draw them in less), but it is still annoying when it happens.
Here are a couple I have seen in the last two weeks:
- Player on Seine Crossing getting one hit kills with AS VAL from cover. Killed me and a few others doing it several times. We called him out and then left the server. The AS-VAL is lethal at close range but one thing it isn't is a one-hit kill weapon.
- Player on Caspian who managed to keep killing people on Hilltop from the hills on the other side of the road running from Antenna to Gas Station with an M249 and ACOG sight. I couldn't see where he was firing from or how he was managing to pick me off when in cover and when I checked his score he was 26-0. I called him out and got the usual denials, including the bizarre "I'm just in cover and watching where people spawn", which firstly doesn't wash because that doesn't explain the incredible accuracy over such a long distance and secondly was rubbish because we hadn't spawned there. Shortly after this he started getting killed so presumably had turned the hack off.

Had it been our server he would have been banned, but as it was, all we could do was report his profile via Battlelog, which is pretty crap.

I agree that VAC is no better than PB - even if it works better, the policy of letting hacks run for weeks before acting upon them (to get more bans out of it) is just a horrible thing for players to have to deal with.

After this came to light, zh1nt0 said he had passed the info on, so it would be interesting to see what comes of it.
However, judging by the fact that in BC2 and now again in BF3, players whose stats showed that they had quite clearly been hacking were left untouched, my hopes aren't high.

Date of registration
: Feb 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, May 18th 2012, 1:33pm

Now I understand why I got kicked so often while beeing accused of cheating....

Well reading this comment I would suggest every good server should run someone who is running a hack only to spot hackers - like the OP.

Of course many people will be abusing this sh*t and it will sadly support the hackdeveloper but in the end this seems to be the only way to clearly differentiate a cheater from a good player....
So - what do u think? A hack in the hands of a good guy - who will sit in the back of the base only to tell cheaters from non cheaters? On a 32 plp Server this would be quite possible to accomplish.

Also it Could be a sign of quality for the coming quality servers.

"This server is watched by admin-hack-tool" Just like the "Made in Germany" productlabel^^

The only drawback I see is that one needs a reliable honest person to do that job.

What do u think about that?

But ....well I droppped the game with the last patch so it shouldnt bother me anymore....sadly it still does.....

Bf3 could have been such a great game....could....

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, May 18th 2012, 5:24pm

Or, dice could make their own admin tool to detect players aim % etc to identify cheaters.. Plus make the game server based to get rid of all the inherent flaws of client based hit detection, although it does have its perks...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, May 18th 2012, 7:03pm

Plus make the game server based
Even though it'd be easier to control hacking, client based is one of the few things DICE got rightly. I REALLY don't want bf3's hit detection to become server sided...

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, May 18th 2012, 7:29pm

That post in reddit is the most Uber-retarded thread i ever read, theres even ppl saying they would actually GIVE HIM money to buy hacks so he can record it, i mean... WAT?!
Just because a noob bought a hack so he doesnt suck, and get killed by others doesnt mean he can say "hey, everyone is hacking, i know because i has hacks plus he has high spm", High SPM (Among others like Accuracy and K/D)= is mostly because of TDM Only, or Spawn Killing, so... nothing to see here.

DraX

Data Analyzer

(275)

Date of registration
: Mar 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, May 18th 2012, 7:50pm

Or, dice could make their own admin tool to detect players aim % etc to identify cheaters.. Plus make the game server based to get rid of all the inherent flaws of client based hit detection, although it does have its perks...

Yes, admins should have a tool to check damages of the weapons (1shot killers would filtered immediately), accuracy and other stuffs... Also we need good admins too.
AN94 is crap indeed, i just accidentally killed 34919 people with it!
-
5th AN94 user on PC @ 2012 Jun 10th

Athemoe

(1,426)

• "Athemoe" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 4:29pm

Makes me lol at the 'elitist PC gamers.
Where's your God now?!

TheLB95

Railgun Engineer

(871)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 4:32pm

Holy necro, batman

Consoles have hackers too!

PC master race!

CPU; Intel i7 2600K @4.3GHz
CPU Cooler; Corsair H60 cooler
Memory; 12GB 1866MHz Corsair RAM
GPU; ASUS GTX 670 (slightly OC'd)
Mobo; ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
Storage; 240GB Corsair Force 3 SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD (7200RPM)
PSU; Cooler Master GX 650 Bronze