Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 1:41am

PB could change their stupid policy of not purchasing hacks, then maybe they could detect this stuff. I know the website where you can buy that cheat, there were plenty videos posted on Battlelog where everybody could find out where to get that stuff. DICE and PB know this site exists.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Apr 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 1:47am

If this ever hits the PS3 i'm quitting for good. It would naturally make you suspect everyone that killed you, and i'd spend more time wondering if each kill was fair and justifiable - than enjoying my game. Just the knowledge that it exists raises suspicion on normal players - and that just isn't fair. It literally DOES ruin the game for everyone. My message to the hackers would be - don't waste your time, nobody is actually impressed by high scores nowadays anyway, if anything, it just makes you look like a cheat. People just think "I wonder what hack he used?" and they instantly dismiss the idea that you might just be skilled.

The only person a hacker will impress is himself, and HE knows he cheated, which makes it a personality disorder. I suppose we should feel some sympathy for these vulnerable people with varying degrees of mental illness let loose upon society.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LSD" (May 5th 2012, 2:01am)

TruxCaper

Railgun Engineer

(264)

Date of registration
: Feb 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 2:39am

I didn't know hackers could make it so any amoung of damage killed. This explains how bodyshots from a VAL a hacker was using a little while ago instagibbed me. An interesting read for sure, I wish there was something we could do about these assheads. Still, I can usually hold my own on almost every server I join; even if the hacker has the advantage they don't all appear to use it in order to look 'legit' so despite the fact they are complete BS they don't tip the balance of the game catastrophically. That isn't to say it is ever right to do it of course!
I met a guy using that sort of hack yesterday, he kept killing me and my teammates with one shot from his m4, without making any noise (he didn't have a suppressor equipped). His team still managed to lose, and I almost matched his score at the end of the round and ended up being MVP 2. It just felt so good. :D What baffled me was that some guys in his team defended him even when it was blatant that he was cheating, some people will stoop to any level for a win.

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven from your flags, and read their lamentations in the chatbox. Lasagne are pretty awesome, too.

Words of Wisdom

Grand Bazaar [ASTHMA] TruxCaper

They added scope glint to remind snipers that they're enormous ass bandits every time someone beans them in the skull with a 320.

Most women in the army are built like tiger tanks
In that east German "Kiss me, or I crush you!" way

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2011

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 2:51am

So his friend showed him a hack and he's all like "OMG hacking actually IS powerful, I need to tell everyone"?

The only thing that comes out of this is more people hacking, I actually hate this chatty kind of people even more.

And btw NO hack is undetectable, Even Balance is not totally sleeping and every popular one gets detected once in a while.

Date of registration
: Feb 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 3:05am

so basically Microsoft, Evenbalance, DICE and EA need to come together and crack down hard on this, but the likelihood of that happening is slim, laughable even.

why Microsoft? they need to modify DirectX so that it isn't so easy to exploit. apparently most of these hacks are manipulating DirectX data to be able to do what they do.
this has gotten out of proportion because these companies have allowed it to. and what is the goddamn point in only stat wiping a hacker? why such a lenient punishment? where is the mass account banning?

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 3:29am

The abilities of the hack seem to coincide with how some "killing machines" get kills with impossible amounts of death, as infantry on Conquest Large.
I simply couldn't outgun this guy, he had an AEK with a foregrip and a heavy barrel omg.

The game doesn't have a grind to warrant hacking. It's a psychological thing, be it from inferiority to pissing people off.

Where are the "good" hackers? The "We'll screw your network stability if you don't fix this exploits ASAP" kind of hackers. I'd take them over these script kiddies.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 4:00am

I am sorry but I just do not subscribe to the idea that any of these hackers are doing "Evil in the name of good." I think all of them, no matter the claimed goal do it for there own reasons and agenderes. Ego mostly.

As for those that buy hacks and cheat. I can understand the wish to fight fire with fire but I do not agree with it in any way. The saying that I have been known to Mass those that Mass me so I am not the one that should cast stones hear.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 4:00am

Relevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7fyTB7KKJg&feature=g-u-u

Honestly, I'm a bit suspicious of the quantity of players he accuses of hacking. Why? Because of the M26 bug. There are a ton of rumors flying around that everyone on the leaderboards up to X (varies) will be banned some time in the near future. Some of us are legit. We just get the short end of the stick because people think we're TOO good. All things considered, I find this guy's story legitimate, but at the same time, it irks me to see him claim how many people are hacking.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 4:03am

Fight fire with fire is a stupid first reaction. And usually the one that prevails. Because there are idiots in the world that think so.

Let's get the terminologies straight though :

Hacker makes hacks, does whatever he wants with it
Script kiddies use hacks made by hackers

Hackers usually do this out of ego and more showing off their 1337 E-Peen to the scene. Whereas script kiddies are the annoying bastards running rampant throughout the game because of their newfound powaaaaaaaah.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 4:15am

Right, the main problem is the distributability (is that even a word?) of the hacks.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS