Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Dutch masterrace

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 6:45pm

Ok, i watched his TDM video, and, no, he's not a cheater. In fact, he's far from one. Compared to the best i've seen, especially competitively, he's a really bad aim. Lots of unnecessary bodyshots, burst into nothingness, etc. He's just cautious and has good spatial and situational awareness.

Sums up me perfectly. Only you know, worse.

139-0 in 64 player metro? is this possible?

Makes me wonder having read that.

I guess it's possible, I checked his stats and he's not using an aimbot or damage modifiers, those would be obvious. (Based on accuracy percentage, his was 20% which is good but very possible. And hit/kill ratio, which was about 7:1 which is normal.)
Though of course he could still be using wall-hacks, 'radar'-hacks or something along those lines. But I also noticed he had almost as many revives as he had kills.

My guess is, he's a good player, mainly playing Metro and CQ maps, and usually playing with friends/clanmates who can keep him alive. His 139-0 probably doesn't mean he didn't die, just that he had someone to revive him every time.

Wow, you quoted an old comment, i was so cute back then. :love:

Implying you're not cute currently.

You will see once i post my picture in the post your picture thread.

This post by "Uncle Steve" (Sunday, March 17th 2013, 9:41pm) has been deleted by user "Sao" (Sunday, March 17th 2013, 9:42pm)

This post by "fiocco" (Sunday, August 24th 2014, 5:36am) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Sunday, August 24th 2014, 5:40am)

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 5:41am

"Attention: The last reply to this post was 737 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread."
Please do not bump threads like this.