Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "pittykitty" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 12:01am

Question for sound

Bla bla bla!

Really quick! QUESTION I expect a really quick awnser :D

First of all! Watch this video!!! and go at 1:44 at the video, REMEMBER GO AT 1:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g53f7MKxLzc

So now you have watched

AFTER 1:44 YOU SEE A STUNBATON AKA. STUNSTICK

THE STUNSTICK MAKES SOUND AND COLOR AFTER 1:44 understand? good if so....
Now....
This sound comes from Battlefield 3 as the animator told me but..... I need that sound, I need it please!

its also flickering like something electric
please do not watch the whole video other wise you love the video and won't help me anymore :(

WHAT IS THE FREAKING NAME OF THE SOUND!
And link?

Sorry for caps and all shit but I am searching that thing for some months. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cyka hi

Hotrod Turret... :cursing:

I AM EVERYWHERE

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pittykitty" (Apr 16th 2016, 12:24am)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 12:13am

Deleted your "ads" for this topic on other sections, don't do that. Also try to be more polite next time. On top of all that, I really doubt anybody here knows the name of one specific sound name.

You can try looking for the sound file from BF3 audio files, or maybe just ask animator for the sound file or at least for the name of sound file.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 12:16am

I know I can, but it will take me some time to download it and I am just searching 1 file. Even if it is one file.
It is important!

Could you list me all folders, please?

"Quote of mr animator: It comes from Battlepope 3"
I do not have the file
I am not interested to find it
and everything else thats negative :(

I AM EVERYWHERE

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pittykitty" (Apr 16th 2016, 12:26am)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 2:14pm

Deleted your "ads" for this topic on other sections, don't do that. Also try to be more polite next time. On top of all that, I really doubt anybody here knows the name of one specific sound name.

You can try looking for the sound file from BF3 audio files, or maybe just ask animator for the sound file or at least for the name of sound file.
Do you will reply back?
@Miffyli
btw Steam?

I AM EVERYWHERE

This post by "pittykitty" (Saturday, April 16th 2016, 2:30pm) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Saturday, April 16th 2016, 3:32pm) with the following reason: Needless/double post

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 3:33pm

I don't have those files on my computer so no, I can't list the files. Also I am way too busy to do such things right now.

And sorry, but I don't add complete randoms on any platform.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Aug 11th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 9:54pm

Battlefield doesn't have a single sound-effect that replicates a stun baton like that. What it is, is a bunch of sound files put together to sound like that.
I can tell you that there's a few sounds in there that do not sound like they originate from any Battlefield game, but what I do recognize is the cloth sounds and the electricity sounds. Both of which I do not have at the moment, or just cant find, as I haven't touched Battlefield's sounds in a while.
Either way, I've tried to replicate it for you (in the span of about 10 minutes) using sounds from a couple different places. It isn't precisely the same but it should give the same effect. I personally didn't like how the video didn't give it more of a 'punchy' feel to the baton charging up, so that's one of the major differences. I hope you don't mind.