Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, June 29th 2018, 1:20pm

27th June 2018 Battlefield 1 Patch Notes - Symthic style

Exact patch weapon changes - Battlefield 1 Patch 27th June 2018 Official Symthic Patch notes

Site database hasn't been updated yet! It still shows old data till its changelog updates!
Here's a full list of weapon changes in the 27th June 2018 Battlefield 1 patch

Table of contents
Weapon changes

Weapon changes:
RSC SMG Factory: ReloadLeft - from 3.7 to 3.5
RSC SMG Factory: Dmg_distances - from [10.0, 11.0, 12.0, 29.0, 30.0, 47.0] to [18.0, 19.0, 20.0, 29.0, 30.0, 47.0]
RSC SMG Optical: ReloadLeft - from 3.7 to 3.5
RSC SMG Optical: Dmg_distances - from [10.0, 11.0, 12.0, 29.0, 30.0, 47.0] to [18.0, 19.0, 20.0, 29.0, 30.0, 47.0]
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 1:48am

Yay for RSC buff. Even if it's small.

How about all the new guns?

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 4:29am

How about all the new guns?
Colt SAA: 0.9s deploy time, 224 RPM, 60-30 damage, 14m-38.11m damage falloff start-end, 320 m/s muzzle velocity
Burton LMR: 830 RPM, 23-17.5, 11m-46.35m for standard ammo and 18-14.9 dmg for incendiary. 520m/s... maybe for incendiary ammo only, because for standart ammo it more feels like 740 m/s...
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 6:18pm

What's the point of the incendiary ammo? To bother planes or something?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 12:32pm

Site database has been updated with this patch, including the new weapons.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jul 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 2:13pm

Colt SAA: 0.9s deploy time, 224 RPM, 60-30 damage, 14m-38.11m damage falloff start-end, 320 m/s muzzle velocity

I think it shoots in ADS at 140 RPM and in hip-fire gets to 224 RPM. Some one got the rest of the stats from the CTE build with it. Basically, same spread and recoil stats as the Gasser. So, that makes it 0.24 base spread (0.5 moving). 0.3 sips. 6 v-recoil, 1 for horizontal recoil, 1 fsrm. Can anyone confirm that? What about its reload?

@Miffyli thanks for getting the update up and running on the site so quickly, but did you see anything in the data about the colt SSA (in game it is called the peacekeeper). It is the secret EE weapon.

Date of registration
: Jul 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 2:44pm

http://bfdata.juhala.io/#BF1_I_ShockOps/…my_Gunsway.dice

I did some digging and found the peacekeeper file on the data browser for the shock ops patch. It is listed at Single Action Army Revolver in the data file.
I didn't know where to find all the requite stat numbers, but base spread looks to be 0.24 (0.5 for moving). 0.3 for SIPS. 9 for spread decrease. Hip fire seems to be the same as all the other pistols (0.8 standing/1.2 moving). I couldnt figure out the recoil stats. Really confusing.

here is some of the recoil info:
ReloadThreshold 0.8322
ReloadDelay 1.833
BridgeDelay 0.01
ReloadTime 1.0
ReloadTimeBulletsLeft 1.0
PostReloadDelay 1.3

so, a full reload is 1.83 + 1.3 + (1 x 6 rounds). 9.13 seconds.

lastly RateOfFire 224.0, RateOfFireForBurst 90.0. My guess is that 90 is for ADS. Though the BF1 stat card in game says 140.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 3:54pm

The empty reload is not just six single-rounds, it's a totally different method (like the Nagant).
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 5:34pm

The Peacemakers reload is a rather interesting beast; its pre-reload delay is different for every stage and on a full reload its shell rate is much, much faster.

The reason why is that you index the chamber to the appropriate slot before reloading, instead of just turning it to the previous chamber and reloading that. However, on a full reload, a proper full revolver reload is done which involves first clearing out hte entire cylinder and then loading in all shells, resulting in a substantial pre-load delay but a considerebly smaller per-shell rate.

Also, regarding:
What's the point of the incendiary ammo? To bother planes or something?

Incediary ammo has multiple purposes:

1. it turns your ammo to have the same properties as stationary HMG's, which means you can damage blimps, airships and light vehicles with it.
2. It somewhat increases your damage against planes,

However, its most important one is:

3. It drastically increases the part damage you do. In other words, for the same amount of damage you can easily disable trice as much parts on a plane. Its quite ridiculous to be honest. I've taken out both an engine and a wing in a single mag ones. This thing is the bane of attack planes

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 7:32pm

Where the hell was this when I was sitting on Monte Grappa for a week trying to get the MG14