Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "OnlyNeedJuan" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 1st 2018

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, June 8th 2018, 10:59am

BAR1928A2 stats?

Alright so the website updated, but the BAR1928A2 seems a little wonky.
As it stands, it only has the 360rpm stats shown, but I'm curious to see whether it has different recoil on 600rpm, otherwise that horizontal recoil seems ridiculously overpowered combined with the low weight modifier.
Does anyone know what is up with it?

Cheers.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, June 8th 2018, 4:37pm

This issue has been discussed here: http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield-1-g…ster-egg-reward

Long story short: This is the first time this kind of setup has been used in the scripts, and I (or somebody) needs to manually dig first what's up with the numbers / how they work. Our site was not originally designed to handle this, as we assumed weapons would only have different fire-rate for burst-mode (if weapon had one).
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included