Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "SFAriel" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 30th 2018

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 10:01am

Sjögren Slug hipfire accuracy

I have been swapping between Sjögren and Model 10-A slug variants a lot. The former feels like it has better hipfire accuracy, and I have been aching to confirm this once Symthic gets updated.

According to the stats though, the two weapons don't differ in terms of spread, at all. Weird thing is, the Sjögren does have a noticably tighter crosshair vs the Model 10-A.

Has the crosshair misled me? Anyone else feel like the stats don't seem to represent in-game performance? Is the Model 10-A more accurate from the hip than I'm willing to give it credit?

BF1: | BF1 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,568)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 5:07pm

Thread enabled.

Hmm... The stats seem to be otherwise correct (damage wise). The crosshair used to be somewhat off from what the weapon's spread really is, but this was fixed ages ago.

Anybody else got comment on this?
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

This post by "johnedwards" (Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 12:15pm) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:23pm) with the following reason: spam