Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,634)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:18pm

Battlefield 1 weapon changes between Easter update 2018 and May 2018 - Symthic style

Exact patch weapon changes - Battlefield 1 Easter patch 2018 to May 2018 Official Symthic Patch notes

Site database hasn't been updated yet! It still shows old data till its changelog updates!
Here's a full list of weapon changes between Battlefield 1 Easter update 2018 and end of May 2018

Table of contents
Weapon changes

Weapon changes:
Howell Automatic Factory: HIPStandMoveSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Factory: HIPCrouchMoveSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Factory: HIPStandBaseSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Factory: HIPProneBaseSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Factory: HIPCrouchBaseSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Factory: HIPProneMoveSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Sniper: HIPStandMoveSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Sniper: HIPCrouchMoveSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Sniper: HIPStandBaseSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Sniper: HIPProneBaseSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Sniper: HIPCrouchBaseSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Howell Automatic Sniper: HIPProneMoveSpreadInc - from 0.2 to 0.1
Maschinenpistole M1912: FirstShotHIPSpreadMul - from 6 to 4
Maschinenpistole M1912: FirstShotADSSpreadMul - from 6 to 4
Maschinenpistole M1912: FirstShotRecoilMul - from 2.5 to 1.9
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:31pm

Yay! :thumbsup: Does this mean the new guns added to the comparison/etc soon too?
Who Enjoys, Wins

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,634)

Date of registration

Friday, May 25th 2018, 12:12am

Yay! :thumbsup: Does this mean the new guns added to the comparison/etc soon too?

I just finished making an update for this, and it should appear online in day or two. Hopefully I got the names right ^^'.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Mar 1st 2018

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 3:00pm

The MP1912/P.16 Storm is gonna need to update its name ;)

I wonder if there was anything we didnt know about the Thompson Trench, thing blows the Automatico Trench straight out of the water, barring ADS (but who'd use that on either of these guns anyway). That M1919 SMG is a complete joke though, a storm variant would have made some sense (though this could have invalidated the Automatico Storm the same way the Trench variant pressures the Automatico Trench right now), but that BARA2, my god, wasnt the whole balance of the BAR not having the Low Weight? They essentially gave the best 1v1 LMG an even better variant and put it behind a pre-order. Curious to see if the thing is actually balanced or not, if it's a simple BAR with LW stats, it's not gonna be.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 5:38pm

That M1919 SMG is a complete joke though

The World Champion selected this quote so everybody can see how silly it is.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,634)

Date of registration

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 6:17pm

New weapon stats are no visible on the page. This time new weapon names were especially confusing, so hopefully I did not mix anything up ^^.

Date of registration
: Mar 1st 2018

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:02am

That M1919 SMG is a complete joke though

The World Champion selected this quote so everybody can see how silly it is.
Damn, I can't retaliate against The World Champion, regardless of how good my argument is. The Only Juan you Need backs down in shame.