Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:38am

SMG Average Case Effective TTK Crate And BF1's Collisions vs BF4's

Automatico

Hellriegel

MP18

Ribeyrolles

SMG 08

MP1216

RSC SMG

Annihilator

Full sheet here

Annihilator = 0.4 base spread, 6x FSSM, 0.9 total hRec

Takeaways:

The P16's burst limiter required a few hacks to get working and I cannot really guarantee it is correct.

P16 Storm Delta

The P16 Storm experienced a very minor buff to its FSSM going down to 4x: -2 BTK for stupid lengths at long range and mostly -1 BTK at mid-range or shorter bursts at long range. Majority is pretty much no change. Reddit overhyped this "return of the memepistole" but at least it's happy with it.

Ribeyrolles are near clones of each other. Optical has a very slight advantage in the accuracy department thanks to Optical modifiers but it's so close you may as well pick whichever you want.

Annihilator is yet another weapon that can beat the SMG 08 at close range. The Automatico only benefits from slightly better accuracy though its worse damage model makes this trade-off awkward.

Also want to show a comparison between BF1's soldier that I use for these charts and an approximation of BF4's since there seems to be a lot of discussion about how BF1's head is smaller than BF4's.

Overall BF1's soldier is slimmer than BF4's and the head is not the only thing that decreased in size. The chest did too. It's not as if DICE singled out the head as something that needed to be shrunk.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Mar 1st 2018

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 8:38pm

From my guess the changes to the P.16 aren't significant at 20m, but are meant to increase its effective range a little bit beyond that. It might be worth comparing 25m effectiveness of the gun if you hadn't considered that already. Perhaps it provides a little boost once it hits the 6-btk damage, who knows?

Other than that, the chart is kinda pointless for the Thompson, which makes sense, with that base spread + FSSM, ADS really doesn't seem like a useful way of using that gun, another case of underrepresenting of Trench variants which is a given with this chart.

Awesome work as always, funny to see the Ribeyrolles variants so close together.

Quick question, how much do you think the 3btk extension of the RSC SMG will affect its performance? New 20m king among smgs?

EDIT: Like you said the P.16 might not be quite accurate, but I think you'd have to do that thing completely manually to get that one accurately, still thanks for the effort :)

Date of registration
: Jul 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:36am

Quick question, how much do you think the 3btk extension of the RSC SMG will affect its performance? New 20m king among smgs?

The RSC damage drop-off was buffed? I don't remember seeing this in the patch notes. Or is this a proposed change that coming down the pipeline?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:46am

The RSC damage drop-off was buffed? I don't remember seeing this in the patch notes. Or is this a proposed change that coming down the pipeline?

Proposed change.

It would enable a 3HK tap fire 20m. That's it.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.