Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 9:32am

I understand why DICE would give a three-round burst gun a 30-round magazine, but that's still a very slight nerf to the least used vanilla SMG variant in the game (currently at 0.6% usage among all SMG variants). It would have been cool if it got a slight buff somewhere else. Also, DICE should really fix the Mauser M1917 Trench Carbine's damage model beyond 15.9 meters. It's like quite literally the only "SMG" in the game that got a combination of buffs and nerfs with TTK 2.0 when it was one of the guns that needed to be buffed the most.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 2:50am

Quoted

The "do you like irons or that lens sight" probably has a bigger impact that the stats differences since you can modify your burst lengths to account for fac vs optical discrepancies.

I find I have much more trouble tracking targets cleanly using the lens sights than something with really clean irons like the Auto-8 family.
I could be the minority here because I prefer the lens sight more, hence the MP18 optical preference.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:19pm

So, Howell still have 0.2 hipfire spread increase? lol, DICE can't completely fix Howell in two patches.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.