Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,460)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:54pm

Going into a little bit more obscure, the Ross MkIII for Scout and IMG 08-18 for Support have N/As listed in the Reload times, so it looks like entries need to be added for them in the BF1 General Info -> Reload Mechanics page.

They will be added on that page. Looks like only small portion of actual updates got through and rest are throwing some obscure errors (Especially fun now at the start of weekend and we might need some help from hoster...)

However there are some new reload type I need to fill in too ("WithPossibleShorterReload"), but that has to wait till Sunday.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 9:49am

DICE certainly forgot to give the Howell the TTK 2.0 spread changes. Although, I also still find it quite weird that its Factory variant gets a bipod while other Factory SLRs don't get such.

Is the Airco DH.10 available outside of Air Assault? Like, how the hell is one supposed to get that codex otherwise?

The DH.10 is the new bomber for all UK factions, while the G.I is the new bomber for the Austrians and Ottomans. Also, bomber rear MGs have had their fields of fire adjusted to better match what they should actually be; the Caproni and Airco have 360-degree movement, the Hansa has a little over 180, while the Gotha is the same as before.

Good fixes, some of my favourite things from this patch. :thumbsup:

Yeah, you and Oscar are correct. I was under the assumption both of the new bombers would have been on Caporetto. As the Austro-Hungarians, I got like four kills with their new bomber on that map. However, when I got to play as the Italian side, I was expecting the Airco DH.10. Disappointingly, it ended up being the Caproni. Otherwise, I would have probably gotten the codex for the DH.10 with just a single bombing run. Within all of my excitement, I couldn't even count how many it was, but I assume I killed approximately a dozen enemies with a single bombing run with the Firestorm variant of the Caproni. It was quite insane.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 8:42pm

DICE certainly forgot to give the Howell the TTK 2.0 spread changes. Although, I also still find it quite weird that its Factory variant gets a bipod while other Factory SLRs don't get such.

Is the Airco DH.10 available outside of Air Assault? Like, how the hell is one supposed to get that codex otherwise?

The DH.10 is the new bomber for all UK factions, while the G.I is the new bomber for the Austrians and Ottomans. Also, bomber rear MGs have had their fields of fire adjusted to better match what they should actually be; the Caproni and Airco have 360-degree movement, the Hansa has a little over 180, while the Gotha is the same as before.

Good fixes, some of my favourite things from this patch. :thumbsup:

Yeah, you and Oscar are correct. I was under the assumption both of the new bombers would have been on Caporetto. As the Austro-Hungarians, I got like four kills with their new bomber on that map. However, when I got to play as the Italian side, I was expecting the Airco DH.10. Disappointingly, it ended up being the Caproni. Otherwise, I would have probably gotten the codex for the DH.10 with just a single bombing run. Within all of my excitement, I couldn't even count how many it was, but I assume I killed approximately a dozen enemies with a single bombing run with the Firestorm variant of the Caproni. It was quite insane.

Haha well done, the Firestorm has always been one of my favourite plane variants.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,460)

Date of registration

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 1:24am

The site should now be correctly updated. I will try to update the reload info in following days.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 11:12pm

New performance patch coming tomorrow: Anti stutter patch MONDAY! : battlefield_one

And thank God, because I've hardly touched the game in a week... The stutter and frame loss has been THAT bad

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, February 26th 2018, 6:13pm

Anything hidden in there?

Fix for the Howell or something?

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, February 26th 2018, 9:06pm

Agreed - hoping for this, though it seems unlikely. Is the browser up to date @miffyli ?

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 7:54am

"Summons" only works if it is in its own line.

@Miffyli

I don't really like doing this, so my apologies in advance. I see that the lMG 08-18 reloads have been added to the BF1 Reload Mechanics page; thanks! Although with everything just "rtMagazineWithPossibleShorterReload", I don't know why they even bothered; other belt-fed MGs don't need such complicated mechanics. Must be "DICE logic" :P

Anyways, just checking to see if the Ross MkIII reloads are still coming. To be honest, I don't know why DICE would bother to use this for THAT either :P

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,460)

Date of registration

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 4:45pm

@Veritable

I was just about to look into that ^^. My plan originally was to check that yesterday but paper deadlines got into way. Lets hope I have something up today.

Edit: Hmm I have fixed it. Judging by the values it is same as rtMagazine.

@InterimAegis

Most recent data is from the DLC update. I can run full comparison on the new data.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 7:38pm

New performance patch coming tomorrow: Anti stutter patch MONDAY! : battlefield_one

And thank God, because I've hardly touched the game in a week... The stutter and frame loss has been THAT bad

Incredibly, that patch seems to have fixed the long-standing intermitted stutter I was getting since well before the Apoc fiasco.