Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Mar 1st 2018

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 5:16pm

Awesome, I love this chart. I'm now curious how effective TTK stacks up for the LMGs hmmmm.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 6:56pm

Awesome, I love this chart. I'm now curious how effective TTK stacks up for the LMGs hmmmm.

They're not very interesting.

They all kinda look like the SMG 08/18 before Apocalypse.

I'll try to find time this weekend to upload them.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 8:19pm

Quoted

They're not very interesting.

They all kinda look like the SMG 08/18 before Apocalypse.

I'll try to find time this weekend to upload them.
LMGs have no chance against SLRs in medium range and beyond. SLRs are at the right place now, but LMGs are not, IMO.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 8:23pm

Btw does the Hellriegel use the LMG ADS time like the SMG08? or it still uses the SMG ones?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 8:30pm

@sid_tai

Hellriegel and SMG08 both use LMG ADS timings.

SLRs are better if you are engaging single targets, LMGs are better for groups and especially if you have the bipod deployed.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 9:40am

SLRs are better if you are engaging single targets, LMGs are better for groups and especially if you have the bipod deployed.

I may be wrong on this but it seems like LMGs are good at either close range within the 12M 4HK range or out far at their 5HK range. They really seem a bit mediocre at medium range. The SLRs seem to do good in between these two increments especially the likes of the m1907 and the model 8. the 3HK all range SLRs are good out far but the MGs automatic fire and bipods make up for this IMHO.
Official heretic of the Symthic forums. Avid M1907 factory user and complete casual pleb.
Iplaysgames96 - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 7:53pm

I may be wrong on this but it seems like LMGs are good at either close range within the 12M 4HK range or out far at their 5HK range. They really seem a bit mediocre at medium range. The SLRs seem to do good in between these two increments especially the likes of the m1907 and the model 8. the 3HK all range SLRs are good out far but the MGs automatic fire and bipods make up for this IMHO.

There is actually a good LMG for every range. Most of them work better farther out but you do have some strong CQB LMGs.

Charts coming soon.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.