Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,859)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:34am

SMG Average Case Effective TTK Apocalypse

Methodology is the same as my previous two threads.

Numbers updated for Apocalypse.

Note that the magazine capacity of the RSC SMG means that 10 round bursts are not actually possible.

Automatico

Hellriegel

MP18

Ribeyrolles

SMG 08

MP1216

RSC SMG

Oops

Automatico

Hellriegel

MP18

Ribeyrolles

SMG 08

MP1216

RSC SMG

Full sheet here

Takeaways:

The Automatico Factory is a fairly average weapon now instead of being bad. The Automatico Storm can match other SMGs.

The Ribeyrolles has to burst.

The SMG 08 is different.

The RSC SMG is really good.

People who thought the P16 was a skillcannon, welcome your new overlord the RSC SMG.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Mar 4th 2018, 7:11am)

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 7:36am

Good work as usual. :thumbsup: The SMG08/18 is an absolute monster now. Perhaps a permanent slot fill in my setup. I hope they balanced out the recoil and spread with the huge bump in ROF. EDIT: Looking at the TTK chart, I see it is pretty average across the board past 10M, plays silver trophy within 10M and performs just as bad as other SMGs out far (bar the ribeyrolles and new chauchat carbine thing) but that doesnt take into account the massive magazine. This is the new hellriegel.
Official heretic of the Symthic forums. Avid M1907 factory user and complete casual pleb.
Iplaysgames96 - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Iplaysgames96" (Feb 21st 2018, 7:42am)

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 9:58am

Hang on, so the RSC SMG Factory doesn't have the base accuracy to reliably land 4 shots at 30m in single-shot mode, but that same accuracy is good enough to land 5 shots at 50m?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,859)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 11:01am

@Shalan

It has a 100% hitrate at 30m with Factory.

Trouble is that it is projected to land enough of those shots in the stomach that the average damage is dragged down to 5 BTK.

You are averaging 24.99 damage per bullet at 30m.

The Optical is projected to land everything in the chest at 30m.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 7:49pm

In B4 community starts whining that RSC SMG is OP/DLC is PAY2WIN.

Seriously though, what were they thinking? It's barely worse than the 1216 at facemelting and then is unambiguously better at 15-30m than nearly everything else.

Everyone keeps saying the SMG08 is really good, but what is it bringing to the table other than a huge magazine compared to the 1216.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 8:25pm

Everyone keeps saying the SMG08 is really good, but what is it bringing to the table other than a huge magazine compared to the 1216.
Ability to kill more than 1 enemy per magazine and not playing this "reloading mini-game"?
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 9:56pm

I really like the Ribyrolles after the change. Maybe I'm just imagining things though.

Date of registration
: Jan 28th 2018

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 10:34pm

The RSC smg has my attention but this lag on doing damage bug is screwing with me. Anyone know if the new lmg has a faster ttk inside 10m? I was getting killed by it while using the RSC smg and it seems I could only hit two shots before being melted.

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 11:13pm

The RSC smg has my attention but this lag on doing damage bug is screwing with me. Anyone know if the new lmg has a faster ttk inside 10m? I was getting killed by it while using the RSC smg and it seems I could only hit two shots before being melted.

Min TTK should be:
RSC SMG: 267 ms
SMG 08/18: 233 ms

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,859)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:09am

Min TTK should be:
RSC SMG: 267 ms
SMG 08/18: 233 ms

Do you mean the new SMG or new LMG?
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.