Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "frimincoffee" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, February 12th 2018, 3:26am

When ADS spread applies?

Hi.
Let's assume that we play with LMG.
We walk, and ADS as soon as we find enemy.
Then when is the timing changes from hipfire spread to ADS so that the spread start to decrease? Right when we press ADS button?
Being curious after the North Sea patch.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, February 12th 2018, 2:38pm

300ms after you press/hold ADS button for non-scoped LMGs and 400ms for scoped. If you'll try to shoot immediately after pressing/holding ADS button - you would have ADS max spread (2.0-3.0 depending from LMG model).
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Oct 31st 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 3:42am

If you'll try to shoot immediately after pressing/holding ADS button - you would have ADS max spread (2.0-3.0 depending from LMG model).
Will my spread recover min ADS spread after that 300ms ADS time then? And how do I calculate the reduction of spread due to Spread Increase per shot and FSSM?