Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "tttt1010" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 28th 2017

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 7:56am

K bullet damage and muzzle velocity?

I'm really enjoying using the K bullet along with the new m1903 experimental but I'm unsure how to lead my shots. Does anyone know how the muzzle velocity is calculated for the K bullet? Does the K bullet have a significant damage dropoff?

Labby

(6,445)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 9:17pm

K bullets should use the same velocity as the standard bullet for whatever rifle you're using, but they always have 0.0025 drag, so if you're used to a low drag projectile like on the M1903 or Arisaka that could throw you off a bit.

K bullets for all rifles do 45 damage up to 100m, dropping to 30 at 150m. However they have a different material (that's what lets them damage vehicles) and different multipliers come with that. K bullet multipliers vs. soldiers are 1.778x for the chest, 3.4x for the head, and 1.7068 for the stomach and limbs. So really you're looking at between 51 and 80 damage on body hits, so always a two hit kill. Headshots with K bullets will always one hit kill.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 12:03am

thanks

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 2:42pm

One more question: do K bullets deal damage to infantry past 150m since they're stop damaging vehicles past this distance.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Labby

(6,445)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 10:59pm

One more question: do K bullets deal damage to infantry past 150m since they're stop damaging vehicles past this distance.

Materials have more properties than just a damage multiplier. Each pair of materials has several values attached to it, one of these is damage threshold. For the K bullet vs. Tank material pair, the damage threshold is just higher than the minimum damage of a K bullet, so the damage is ignored after the K bullet reaches its dropoff end distance at 150m. K bullet damage is much higher against infantry, and the threshold is much lower, so the damage will always applied.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, February 9th 2018, 10:07am

Another thing to take into account is reload speed. Almost ironically, the Martini-Henry is the fastest firing K Bullet platform, but it does suffer in terms of ballistics.

Some rifles are atrocious for the K Bullet's rate of fire. If you're using, say, the Lebel M1886, you're really better off putting the K Bullet aside and using something like the Trench Periscope or Tripwire Bomb instead.

Date of registration

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 10:23pm

Does K bullets inherit the spread properties of the m1903 experimental? Also how are K bullets affected by suppression?