Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:20am

Wait there are new changes to the SMGs?

If Ribey really gets that nerf, I am not sure if I would pick it over MP18 optical.

Do not think the TTK patch is doing enough for SMGs. SMGs feel pretty much the same. IMO it is a godly buff patch to quite a few SLRs.

Here you go! I love every single change there.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 2:36am

I love every single change there.
I still think that Riberoylles should have less Hrec than MP-18 Trench and Optical, because MP-18 especially Trench is good at hipfiring while Ribeyrolles not. 0.20-0.21<-->0.20-0.21 looks more suitable IMO. 0.33<-->0.33 is way too much IMO.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Dec 29th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 3:19am

Ah, good, they're reducing the recoil on the MP1916. Hopefully it has more utility after that. Too much Ribey nerf would not be good; it's quite fair at the moment since it has more recoil than practically any other fully-automatic weapon, and a small magazine size. I think a hip-spread nerf would be better since it'd further distinguish it's disadvantages against the MP18.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,821)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 3:22am

I don't think it's so much a problem with its performance compared to other SMGs but how its ranged performance compares to LMGs and SLRs.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 4:09pm

Wait there are new changes to the SMGs?

If Ribey really gets that nerf, I am not sure if I would pick it over MP18 optical.

Do not think the TTK patch is doing enough for SMGs. SMGs feel pretty much the same. IMO it is a godly buff patch to quite a few SLRs.

Here you go! I love every single change there.

I am curious to see how a carbine with Hrec between that of Madsen and MG15 would play out. Not expecting anything good.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,821)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 5th 2018, 9:22am

I am disappointed in the sudden rise of "Ribeyrolles is great now!" videos.

It only lost in CQB but won so hard everywhere else.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jan 28th 2018

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, February 5th 2018, 9:49am

Yep like it wasn't good before the ttk 2.0 patch. I used to like it because it wasn't the norm autohell smg and it had better spread then the mp18. Sure it didn't kill as fast in cqb but it taught me to try aim for the head everytime I ads. That wasn't the easiest thing for me to learn on console but I hope I like it after the nerf or I'd have to go with the mp18 trench.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,821)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 9:44am

Based on CTE:

Automatico

Ribeyrolles

Ribeyrolles Bipod

SMG 08

Automatico: Not that bad anymore. Storm can match the new SMGs, Factory has some interesting burst patterns, and Trench still wins all hipfire fights.

Ribeyrolles: Magdumping at 40-50m is now closer to other SMGs instead of being rated green. 4 round burst is not optimal at 50m anymore. Go for 2 round bursts.

Ribeyrolles on a bipod: Still lol.

SMG 08: Not a wall of same-ish looking numbers. The good tapfire rating is probably due a combination of the BTK, ROF, and spread. Beats Hellriegel at 10m. Beaten by every other SMG except a couple variants of the Automatico afterwards.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Feb 15th 2018

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 5:45am

Balancing the Ribeyrolles in this state of the game seems simple, nerfing the accuracy and giving it more recoil defeats the purpose of it being a midrandge carbine, slightly nerf it's rate of fire to 500 so that it underperforms the mp18 in close quarters, yet beats it at range. Same with the autimatico, nerf it's rate of fire to 750, and buff it's damage to compete with the other smgs, but keep the recoil high, viola you have balanced the smgs and given them each their own niche, that was easy.