Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 29th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 2:49am

Yea, I don't know any numbers since the latest patch as nothing has been posted yet, but I can tell you the MP1916 went from "reasonably useable though lacking versatility" to "don't touch this gun it's a suicide pill". And the amount of times I've been killed in 15 hours of gameplay since seem to suggest the community agrees - I've not been killed by it once. Atleast before I might see it once in several matches, now I haven't seen it yet. It got a nerf, and an undeserved one at that.

I see a fair dispersion of MP18, Hellreigel, and Ribeyrolles, with the odd Automatico on occasion. SMG08/18 is unpopular but I do believe, through my successes with it, it is a reasonably useful gun.
By far I've been killed by the Browning M1917 Telescopic the most since the patch. I've died to a single shotgun shell. Basically all medic guns I've seen in fair dispersion.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 3:09am

That is sad since I've still been seeing good success with the P16, just not to hilarious distances like before the patch.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 5:46am

TIL 20m is a hilariously long distance. :thumbdown:
Who Enjoys, Wins

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 6:06am

TIL 20m is a hilariously long distance. :thumbdown:

Not 20m.

Talking more about how it also had the ability to be rated green at 30m, 40m, and 50m.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 7:41am

That's fair, I just wish the fix was a little less harsh with the Balance Hammer.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Oct 31st 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:02am

Not 20m.

Talking more about how it also had the ability to be rated green at 30m, 40m, and 50m.

It is limited by 16 round mag, quite hard to kill 50m target. My in game test shows that for stationary target, its maximum reliable kill range is 40m, using 4 round burst.

I think this gun is op by its CQC TTK, reduce its maximum damage to 6 BTK and keep TTK same level with Automatico is a good way to balance it in my opinion.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:11am

Not 20m.

It is limited by 16 round mag, quite hard to kill 50m target. My in game test shows that for stationary target, its maximum reliable kill range is 40m, using 4 round burst.

I think this gun is op by its CQC TTK, reduce its maximum damage to 6 BTK and keep TTK same level with Automatico is a good way to balance it in my opinion.

Prepatch it was quite easy. You could even switch it to semi if you needed to, but for the most part BF4 style microbursting led to fairly good success.

Four round bursts prepatch were actually the optimum way to engage 40m targets next to two round bursts. Both had the same TTK, but two round bursts conserved ammo better.

Postpatch charts indicate 40m targets are best approached with 2, 3, or 5 round bursts. 4 round bursts are close but suffer from falling one round short in effective BTK so you waste a lot of time resetting.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Oct 31st 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 11:17am

4 round bursts are close but suffer from falling one round short in effective BTK so you waste a lot of time resetting.
I noticed that, BTW can you take a look at my previous post on this thread, I'm requesting an effective TTK chart if you have time :D

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 5:28pm

4 round bursts are close but suffer from falling one round short in effective BTK so you waste a lot of time resetting.
I noticed that, BTW can you take a look at my previous post on this thread, I'm requesting an effective TTK chart if you have time :D

DPS does not actually tell us much. TTK and FTK are better measures for lethality.

Also, this is based on perfect aim so if you were the best possible shooter in BF1, the effective TTK listed is what you would start to approach.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 29th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 5:50am

Quoted

Maschinenpistole M1912: HIPRecoilUp - from 0.56 to 0.768
Maschinenpistole M1912: FirstShotHIPSpreadMul - from 1 to 6
Maschinenpistole M1912: BRoF - from 1200 to 900
Maschinenpistole M1912: Damages - from [23.0, 20.84, 20.0, 17.37, 16.67, 14.89, 14.29, 13.5] to [26.5, 25.0, 20.84, 20.0, 17.37, 16.67, 15.0]
Maschinenpistole M1912: Dmg_distances - from [11.0, 21.0, 22.0, 29.0, 30.0, 37.0, 38.0, 42.66] to [11.0, 12.0, 21.0, 22.0, 29.0, 30.0, 37.0]
Maschinenpistole M1912: FirstShotADSSpreadMul - from 1 to 6
Maschinenpistole M1912: FirstShotRecoilMul - from 1 to 2.5
Maschinenpistole M1912: RoF - from 1200 to 900
Maschinenpistole M1912: ADSRecoilUp - from 0.56 to 0.768

MP1912/16 recoil up 37% on hip fire, and up 243% for first shot ironsights (wow) and 37% rest of iron sights. Pretty huge nerf. Spread also afflicted and damage output at point blank has the same time-to-kill; it's just going to be increasingly hard to hit anything with bursts or sustained fire at ranges beyond like, 5 meters.