Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 12:52am

@NoctyrneSAGA

Can you also do the same using BF3 M16 HB FG and BF4 ACE23 HB stubby just for comparison purposes? Would be interested to see how much different the TTKs are.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:02am

@sid_tai

2.0+ Headshot multiplier is lol

M16A3 HB FG Chestshots

M16A3 HB FG Headshots

ACE23 HB Comp Chestshots

ACE23 HB Comp Headshots

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 3:09am

Thank you @NoctyrneSAGA. Even just counting chest shots, the medium fire rate weapons in BF3/4 kill way faster than the SMGs (Automatico) in BF1 at 20m, which is the range where they should excel. And we are not even comparing the AEK and FAMAS yet. That explains A LOT.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 5:03am

Thank you @NoctyrneSAGA. Even just counting chest shots, the medium fire rate weapons in BF3/4 kill way faster than the SMGs (Automatico) in BF1 at 20m, which is the range where they should excel. And we are not even comparing the AEK and FAMAS yet. That explains A LOT.

TTK2.0 needs to, and thankfully will, happen.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jan 28th 2018

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 8:40am

So correct me if I'm wrong but for the ribeyrolles at 30M+ my burst should be in the 6-10 range?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 11:15am

Really you'll want to use 6 round bursts. If a lethal full burst is achieved, the results of that burst are propagated to subsequent burst sizes.

You killed them with a 6 round burst. If you do a 7 round burst, they'll die in the first 6 hits.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.