Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "OldBFAddict" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 12:22am

Is this normal or a network performance problem?

Ok, so I'm mediocre at best, though my KD ratio was finally edging hitting 1+ playing support.

Lately, I'm absolutely getting my ass kicked and seemingly weird stuff on my sons PS4.

I realize the difficulty of rendering graphics even over broad band and registering hits, etc. but lately, I'm getting killed at full health with one hit by weapons that should need 5-7. No time to move or react. Not all the time but regularly. I supposedly got bayoneted by a guy who ran right by me. No "ties" in face offs for a couple weeks.

I'm running cable broadband usually 35-60 Mbps (per the PS4 inet setup) using a wired connection to a Netgear 3800 router (admittedly not the best.)

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,838)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 2:07am

Video would be nice since we have no way of seeing what you describe. It could very well be being hit by different sources of damage at the same time or bad networking on your part making it look like hits are received simultaneously.

Press "share" on PS4 and then Square. By default it should save the previous 15 minutes of your gameplay.

I have had the bayonet bullshit happen though, definitely annoying. Don't know if it's the player model not displaying a charge or just a melee range charge bullshit. I have a clip of it laying around iirc, will see if I find it.

Edit: Kill trades under 20m were coded to not happen, so that might be why you're not having "ties" in 1vs1.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

• "OldBFAddict" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 2:36am

Was there an update on the last DLC that changed the kill swap? I'll give the vid a try.

I forgot to mention death by "stealth grenades" that don't show on screen.

I've been playing since January and although a total noob, I know this shit wasn't happening before.