Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "SithLaird" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 3rd 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 11:12am

BF1 Medic Class Steadiest Gun

Quick question, I like steady guns so go for low recoil on automatic guns, for semi-auto should I be doing the same or looking at quickest recoil recovery?

And could someone suggest a gun in the medic class, and have you found have to lead much with the slower muzzle velocity guns?

Thanks in advance.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 11:35am

Actually is recoil decrease, recoil recovery speed or something else?

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 12:23pm

What are you trying to do? If you just want to win in CQB auto .25 extended is the way to go.

I just swap between Auto .25 extended and Auto .35 depending on what sort of performance I want in CQB vs ranged.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 3:20pm

What are you trying to do? If you just want to win in CQB auto .25 extended is the way to go.

I just swap between Auto .25 extended and Auto .35 depending on what sort of performance I want in CQB vs ranged.

The Mondragon is better at range than the .35

The steadiest SLR would be Mondragon Storm, .25 Extended and Sweeper. lowest Upwards recoil
Steadiest to sides would be 1906, 8 .35, .25 and the Mondragon.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 4:19pm

I get that vertical recoil with an automatic will be the key stat in steadiness. My question is with a semi-auto is recoil decrease the key stat? That's provided it means what I think it means, how quickly the muzzle drops after firing.

My thinking being, with a semi-auto each shot needs to count, so unless I'm spamming the trigger, I want the muzzle to drop to neutral as quick as possible after every shot?

The 2nd question about muzzle velocity, to be more precise, at a short to mid range do I need to consider it? Will I be leading targets at that range?

I haven't played in a while have Warbinds to spend and I'm trying to narrow down my options based on what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 5:16pm

The Mondragon is better at range than the .35

At ranges that don't matter.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 8:05pm

I get that vertical recoil with an automatic will be the key stat in steadiness. My question is with a semi-auto is recoil decrease the key stat? That's provided it means what I think it means, how quickly the muzzle drops after firing.

My thinking being, with a semi-auto each shot needs to count, so unless I'm spamming the trigger, I want the muzzle to drop to neutral as quick as possible after every shot?

The 2nd question about muzzle velocity, to be more precise, at a short to mid range do I need to consider it? Will I be leading targets at that range?

I haven't played in a while have Warbinds to spend and I'm trying to narrow down my options based on what I'm looking for.

Thanks

The most versatile SLR is pretty much the Mondragon it has great muzzle velocity making it easy to lead your targets at range.

You have your ease of use , close quarter version the Storm, with less recoil upwards and to the sides

Optical for less SIPS and even better range performance and the Sniper variant for better standing spread.

Also the Mondragon features one of the fastest clip reloads in the game and has a great dmg model with a 3 BTK at any range.

For really close range, You got the Auto Revolver and for spam M1914 Taschenpistole the 1911 is also decent for its 3 btk up to 10 meters. Its a quasi middle step between the Pocket pistol and the Revolver.

I find on the SLR's the most important thing in spread is the side to side spread which can mess up your Ability to consistently hit your target

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 9:58am

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Tried the M1916 last night. Quick enjoyed it; it's a contender.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 1:10pm

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Tried the M1916 last night. Quick enjoyed it; it's a contender.

The M1916 can be pretty strong when You play it by its Strength so engage enemies in range and use your Auto Revolver if you are caught in close quarters.

Date of registration
: May 15th 2017

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 2:50pm

SLR related question: is there any source where I can find the optimal fire rate for each SLR (i.e. Tap rate that is just slow enough to allow for a spread reset)? Or alternatively, how would I calculate that based on Symthic stats? Thanks in advance!