Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "BleedingUranium" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, June 5th 2017, 9:24pm

Camera/Bullet offset, the headglitch fix

In BF1, not only do bullets spawn below the camera, but on guns with offset sights they also spawn to the side. Does anyone have values for all this?
Who Enjoys, Wins

This post by "robschneider" (Thursday, December 21st 2017, 1:33pm) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Thursday, December 21st 2017, 3:27pm) with the following reason: spam

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,543)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 3:27pm

You can see bullet's spawning point relative to camera from "CameraSpawnOffset" (FiringFunctionData / ShotConfigData / CameraSpawnOffset). Mostly y axis seems to be modified, but I can not say for sure other axis are not changed.

Edit: Damnit nagit, I got fooled by a necro. Thread closed.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included