Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 9:07pm

I have updated the main post with quick per-class analysis of kill distances (finally... I am terrible at time managing nowadays).

Hey bro, sorry to bother you, but the support line and vehiclers line has the same blue color ... or i am colorblind and i didnt notice yet. Just an information.
still playin' Motorstorm

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 9:49pm

I have updated the main post with quick per-class analysis of kill distances (finally... I am terrible at time managing nowadays).

Hey bro, sorry to bother you, but the support line and vehiclers line has the same blue color ... or i am colorblind and i didnt notice yet. Just an information.

Yeah I know... I did not tweak them to have specific colors, just let matplotlib pick the colors from palette. I could try to fix that.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

This post by "Gordonram" (Monday, June 12th 2017, 5:58pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Monday, June 12th 2017, 8:05pm) with the following reason: Rule 5