Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 11:34pm

Then should there be any damage at all from bad hits in that case?

Some glancing/bad angle hits seem to do 2 pts of damage now. I think this is a patch change addressing the better feedback about glancing hits: the 2 pts of dmg lets you know you hit and it registered so it was a bad hit not a shell dusting.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 11:45pm

Surely the splash damage from the FK 96 Field Gun comes nowhere close to damaging a FT-17 Light Tank for 40 health though.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,305)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, November 28th 2016, 12:54am

Slightly related, I got a hit on a A7 the other day with the field gun, for somewhere between 2-6 damage. I am not sure where I hit it, because I reloaded right away, but I think I got a glance of it hitting the roof, albeit on a very flat angle. It was the C fiel gun aiming down to B on Sinai.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, November 28th 2016, 1:33am

Slightly related, I got a hit on a A7 the other day with the field gun, for somewhere between 2-6 damage. I am not sure where I hit it, because I reloaded right away, but I think I got a glance of it hitting the roof, albeit on a very flat angle. It was the C fiel gun aiming down to B on Sinai.
A7V roof is really good at bouncing, presumably because of typical interaction angle that results from the degree of plunging required to score hit.