Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "potetr" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 8:07pm

Battlefield 1 DeployTimes

DeployTime = time it takes to make a weapon ready to fire when swapping to it.

Hereis a google doc with Bf1 values.

In my opnion these would be useful to have on the weapon stat pages:)

Updated as of They Shall Not Pass patch

If you see this is not up to date, feel free to message me or leave a reply

signature 2.1

Things I support
ammo regen pls

Quoted from "NoctyrneSAGA"

_____

When I play with it [Autoloading 8] I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.
Remove 3D spotting. Itís a mechanic that rewards bad eyesight.
Wanna help your team by sneaking through enemy territory to provide spawns? THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK FGT I HOPE YOU RUN OUT OF MOTION BALLS TOO EARLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Wanna be Javelin squad but only have two guys? BETTER NOT GET YOUR SOFLAM KILLED FGT THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK WITHOUT A SUPPORT DUDE DROPPING AMMO ON YOU EVERY 2 MINUTES
Please post your best M1916 clips Magazines *fixed*.

Cool/Useful Links

What Makes the Best Player?
David Sirlin on Intuition
Archive - Wait But Why - I recommend the posts on AI, and Neuralink, in that order. They are long, but very interesting. Just skim parts of them.

Symthic Databrowser

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "potetr" (Mar 19th 2017, 6:33pm) with the following reason: Update.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,058)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 10:28pm

Indeed, which is why I am actually finally getting them to data, just not yet on the pa-... actually it's just matter of one copy paste with little modifications, brb!

Aand done, but has to wait till Sym is ready to push them. Apparently going to take a day or two, so hopefully some people make use of your docs @potetr !
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 10:52pm

Quoted

RemingtonModel1900
SjogrenShotgun

Interesting that these two are here. They were in the Beta files as well, but aren't in the game (yet?). The Model 1900 is the full-size version of Tanker/Pilot/Tank Hunter's Double Barrel Shotgun, for Assault.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 11:08pm

Miffyli<3

A small observation, compared to Bf4 values, sidearms are faster to equip in general, which many have noticed already. The fastest in Bf4 would be among the slowest in Bf1. The difference in sidearm deploy times are also more significant.

signature 2.1

Things I support
ammo regen pls

_____

When I play with it [Autoloading 8] I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.
Wanna help your team by sneaking through enemy territory to provide spawns? THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK FGT I HOPE YOU RUN OUT OF MOTION BALLS TOO EARLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Wanna be Javelin squad but only have two guys? BETTER NOT GET YOUR SOFLAM KILLED FGT THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK WITHOUT A SUPPORT DUDE DROPPING AMMO ON YOU EVERY 2 MINUTES

Cool/Useful Links

Archive - Wait But Why - I recommend the posts on AI, and Neuralink, in that order. They are long, but very interesting. Just skim parts of them.

Symthic Databrowser

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 11:10pm

It was what helped Scouts dominate even in close quarters back in the Open Beta, since they could always just pull out their sidearm to quickly finish off a wounded opponent who was previously hit with a rifle round.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,456)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 11:42pm

I am surprised that DICE seemingly deemed the extra firepower of Support should put it behind the long range of Scout.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it diesô.

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 7:20pm

Were these ever added to the charts? Also, there was a buff to a couple of the deploy times... are these reflected in the doc?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 10:44pm

Were these ever added to the charts? Also, there was a buff to a couple of the deploy times... are these reflected in the doc?

To answer both questions, yes, they are now.

I can update this in the future provided people poke me when something has changed (I can't guarantee I'll follow Bf1 very closely).

Well, DeployTimes can be found on a weapon's page, so not exactly the charts.

signature 2.1

Things I support
ammo regen pls

_____

Cool/Useful Links

Symthic Databrowser

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "potetr" (Nov 29th 2016, 10:54pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 12:11am

I think these numbers should be available specifically on the weapon charts page for comparing all the secondary weapons.