Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 24th 2016

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 5:17pm

Quoted from "Wistfane"
engaging multiple attackers

...or just, y'know, don't do that
Unfortunately I am not omniscient and I cant predict how my every engagement will pan out. I also usually dont like to follow the ''war amoeba'' (what I call the general mass of the playerbase that moves from point to point with no rhyme or reason in conquest) and it is more often than not that you turn a wrong corner and run into 5 guys or pop your head outside a window to be greeted by a multitude of snipers from every direction. Hence I try to play with friends so we can operate operationally while doing operations

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 11:44pm

Unfortunately I am not omniscient and I cant predict how my every engagement will pan out.

This is also not accounting for the fact that certain self-loading rifles with just a five round bullet capacity can barely take out a single opponent if your accuracy in a sudden encounter is anywhere below 60% to 80%.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 9:39pm

In my opinion the Rigotti and the Autoloading 8 extended are the best Medic guns.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 10:49pm

Autoloading 8 extended

I don't understand why everyone likes this guns so much. No wait, let me rephrase. Everyone likes the gun because it has lots of ammo and is spammy, like the M1916. They're "familiar", in a BF4/modern shooter sense.

I don't understand why everyone thinks this gun is good. I used the M1907, which is rather similar to the Rem .25 Ext, for the 10 kills for the Codex entry, and it was the most frustrating, ineffective gun I've used in BF1. And I was on Argonne no less, which should be a good map for it.

As for the Cei-Rigotti, it's certainly usable, but I never feel like there's a time I'd want to use it over something else. Much like the Lewis Gun.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:55am

I don't understand why everyone thinks this gun is good. I used the M1907, which is rather similar to the Rem .25 Ext, for the 10 kills for the Codex entry, and it was the most frustrating, ineffective gun I've used in BF1. And I was on Argonne no less, which should be a good map for it.

I don't think that is an apt comparison, since the M1907 SL has one of the slower rates of fire while the Autoloading 8 .25 Extended has the highest rates of fire out of the bunch. In the end, it is all about their performance in close range, which I consider to be under approximately 20 metres. The Autoloading 8 .25 Extended can kill as fast with body shots as either variant of the Autoloading 8 .35 within the distance of 17 metres coupled with the additional benefit of having 10 extra bullets to shoot before having to reload. This particular self-loading rifle is a no-brainer for smaller maps such as Argonne Forest.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 2:54am

I don't think that is an apt comparison, since the M1907 SL has one of the slower rates of fire while the Autoloading 8 .25 Extended has the highest rates of fire out of the bunch. In the end, it is all about their performance in close range, which I consider to be under approximately 20 metres. The Autoloading 8 .25 Extended can kill as fast with body shots as either variant of the Autoloading 8 .35 within the distance of 17 metres coupled with the additional benefit of having 10 extra bullets to shoot before having to reload. This particular self-loading rifle is a no-brainer for smaller maps such as Argonne Forest.

It's tied for second fastest with the Luger and Cei Rigotti at 299 rpm (6 frames per shot). The model 8 is barely faster at 359rpm (5 frames per shot). Then there's the Mondragon at 7 frames per shot, and the Selbstlader at 8 frames per shot.

The M1907SL is the closest thing there is to the Model 8 .25. Slightly lower rate of fire, slightly higher 3 hit kill range.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:08am

It's tied for second fastest with the Luger and Cei Rigotti at 299 rpm (6 frames per shot). The model 8 is barely faster at 359rpm (5 frames per shot). Then there's the Mondragon at 7 frames per shot, and the Selbstlader at 8 frames per shot.

Ah, I see. I thought I read somewhere that the Sweeper variant's fully-automatic rate of fire was actually slower than the potential rate of fire for the semi-automatic variants of the M1907 SL. I guess I was mistaken there, so thanks for the correction!

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 5:12pm

So what's everyone's thoughts on the trench variants? I've been gravitating more and more to them on more close range maps due to my aggressive playstyle. Within 15m the hipfire has been consistent, and I easily win fights against all but shotguns and the Automatico 1918. Out to 20m, the hipfire is still serviceable when having to react quickly, but if I can ADS I will. The ADS accuracy and kill potential with the Rigotti trench has been consistent out to 50-60m. Beyond that, I tend to start missing optics. However, I'd estimate 90% of my engagements are within 50m.

In other Battlefield titles, I really wouldn't be worried about hip fire accuracy too much. However, I tend to play right behind my assault squad mates moving between objectives. This finds me regularly in trenches, buildings, or other tight areas. The extra mobility has been a lifesaver on many occasions. But the biggest factor for me is the fact that playing in this range means fighting in or around gas frequently. With other SLRs, I need to avoid the gas and end up hanging back more as my assault team mates are able to keep pushing. Using trench variants allows me to be able to still fight effectively in these situations.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 5:20pm

i tend to just simply use the one with the best moving accuracy, which you guessed it: it's the cei-rigotti optical, for which i'm really sad i can't use the post sight which imo is the best optical sight, i also feel like it is WAY better than in the alpha, oh-so-much better, it's one my main weapons.

also i tend to pick medic more and more simply because i always end up with teams that have barely any medics, my last match i got 11 revives out of 18, seriously?
btw i hope more and more people learn about climbing over teammate, i don't feel it is to be considered a bug and thus shouldn't be "fixed", it can also really change the tides for games, such as on the last part of empire's edge, my original plan was to let a teammate climb over me, but the tank between me and him exploded killing him, so i climbed over the tank instead, but that wasn't very effective and i died after just killing one mortar guy, if he climbed over me instantaly we would have been able to take out every stationary weapon.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 5:48pm

I have yet to use the Trench variant of the M1907 SL actually since having fully automatic fire in the Sweeper variant is just incredibly valuable for the close range engagements this particular self-loading rifle is intended for.