Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 9:42pm

[Updated 13.10] Battlefield 1 "Origin Access" stats added

Hotfix 13th October:
  • Fixed hrecoils that were broken by last update
  • Fixed some first shot spread increase numbers (e.g. SMG Trench variants have much lower SIPS FSM on HIP)

Update 13th October:
  • Fixed Mondragon simple-comparison
  • Removed bipod's effect from weapons (made them seem too accurate)
  • Fixed some pistol damage values (e.g. P08 really has 30 max damage, not 26)
  • Removed some weapons that were just reskins
  • Adjusted weapon-chart DoMs to include final damage values (still needs tweaking)
  • Fixed "Sweeoer" -> "Sweeper"

After skipping bunch of other duties for couple of days, I am proud to present

Battlefield 1 weapon stats for "Origin Access" with following features

• Weapon info
  • Weapon charts
  • Simple comparison
  • Multi-comparison
  • Bit of general info

There are few key changes compared to BF4 stats, mostly on the backend side:
  • Lot of improvement has happened to the devs over the years, and some bits of backend bits have shrunk 10x in size and work more realiably (the old code was such big ball of mud) . No more dirty assumptions and ad-hocs, so far.
  • Added values for single bullet / strip reloads and new spread values (e.g. first shot spread multiplier)
  • Added support for "multiple point" damage-over-distance. However this is being worked on.
  • Many of the adjustments done to stats in BFH and SW:BF were carried to BF1 (e.g. TTK based on BTK)

However there are some issues:
  • As of writing, attachments are not supported. However these are being worked on next.
  • Some weapons are missing, and some are redundant or not available ingame
  • Damage values are not too comparable right now, only min/max damages are shown.
  • Preset names might be off (shouldn't be, but these have to be manually assigned)
  • Small DoM images are currently bit quirky

As always, feedback is always very welcome and appreciated! It's amazing how blind you get to your own creations.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 9:45pm

Thank you! Now, to pick out the "best" Medic weapon.

Edit 1: Some adjustments are needed, as many of the minimum damages per bullet were not marked on the graphs in Weapon Charts but are present in Weapon Info.

Edit 2: The full list of missing minimum damages in Weapon Charts include the Mars Automatic Pistol, the Howdah Pistol Shotshell, the BAR 1918, the M1909 Benet-Mercie, and the Cei-Rigotti. Also, the name for "M1907 SL Sweeper" was incorrectly spelled as "M1907 SL Sweeoer" under both Weapon Info and Weapon Charts.

Edit 3: What's the deal with the BAR 1918 Telescopic having better stats in all categories over the BAR 1918 Storm? In fact, its amount of recoil, spread increase per shot, as well as rate of spread decrease far outclasses all the other variants.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ChineseToTheBone" (Oct 12th 2016, 10:15pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 10:23pm

Edit 3: What's the deal with the BAR 1918 Telescopic having better stats in all categories over the BAR 1918 Storm? In fact, its amount of recoil, spread increase per shot, as well as rate of spread decrease far outclasses all the other variants.
Going to guess that that's probably because it uses the bipod modifiers.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 10:26pm

Going to guess that that's probably because it uses the bipod modifiers.

Yup. I might have to remove bipod's effect and only leave bipod as selectable attachment for such weapons.

And yeah, the DoM pictures are being quirky (working on that). Fixed typo for next update.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 10:41pm

Ai, what a mess i am seeing unfold.

My god, the balance of the side-arms is downright atrocious. Who the hell did this: BF1: | BF1 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic

The No.3 single action revolver is simply atrocious; it is the only single action revolver in the list and it is leading in worst stats in almost every category. Damage output? Pathetic. Rate of fire? As expected, worst in class. Muzzle velocity? Absolute tripe. Ranged potential? Well with that min damage, its pretty much non-existant. It should be the undisputed powerhouse of the lot, and the go-to pocket sniper if you needed one. This is a travesty.

Then we have the fast semi-auto's, literally the same gun reskinned 4 times with different reload animations: BF1: | BF1 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic.

Then the slower semi-auto's, which is another joke: BF1: | BF1 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic. In change for marginally better end damage and in the case of the C96, muzzle velocity, they lose out on pretty much everything else. Especially the M1912 gets shafted, given that it has a top-down strip reload that takes 2.7 seconds to finish.

And then the hard, hitters, including the P08 as a point of reference. BF1: | BF1 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic

Okay, dice, what the heck. Is the game designer sexually attracted to the M1911 because it is basically gods (middle) finger. Not only did the P08 get a max damage reduction for no understandable reason and didn't get any buff to its rate of fire, I am pretty sure that not only did the M1911 get no nerf of any sort, they actually buffed its minimum damage because i know almost for certain that it had significantly worse ranged performance than this. The gun is simply the best all-rounder within 30m by a landslide. It has pretty much class best reloads, it has pretty much the best damage + ROF combo out of all semi's, and it has absolutely pathetic recoil when put side-to-side with the Mars.

And the Mars is basically the Balanced Deagle. It has long reloads, godlike muzzle velocity and very respectable ammo and ranged damage. Its a bit slow, but it is probably the best pocket sniper currently in the game.

But does it end here? Nope, we've only just begun.

Support is still a irreconcilable mess. the BAR is pretty much the god-slayer if you can deal with its low ammo, and the Huot is, by a landslide, the worst gun in the support's kit. BF1: | BF1 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic

Much like the Lewis, who, travesty that it is, still has its pathetic end damage relative to the rest of its class, it is pretty much jack of none, master of none either. its damage model is shared with the lewis as worst in class. Its rate of fire is nothing to write home about. its ammo capacity is laughable and its reload times will make for a lot of broken keyboards (This is literally worse than the U-100). it has somewhat respectable recoil benefits but those are not nearly enough to make up for the mess that it is.

Scout isn't THAT bad. I am disappointed to see that the Martini-Henry doesnt'have its killzone closer which kinda makes it just a downgraded SMLE which is a damned shame. Will be fun using it to get Kolibri kills with though. The M1903 Experimental (pedersen device) is pretty much a glorified handgun with that pathetic damage model, so i doubt we will ever see it really used.

Assault; there is pretty much no reason not to permanently throw your MP18 in the trash once you get the Hellriegel. Even if it has overhead mechanics it is still a straight upgrade.

Medic is pretty bad. Actually, it is really bad. There will now basically be only 2 guns be worth using: Automatic 8 .25, and the Selbstlader. Mondragon, Cei-Rigotti and especially that pathetic specimen called the Luger 1906 are pretty much just worse version of the Selbstladers, since all of these are not very viable in close range (Cei-Rigotti's ammo count just ruins it) and are best used with precision from medium ranged, so any RoF above 220 is pretty much safe. Now, you won't be going around spamming the 1906 to start with, but even if spamming is going to happen the Selbstlader will win. It has the superior muzzle velocity, a ammo cap which i am pretty sure got buffed since beta, and it has the best damage model.

The new guns, aside from the Automatic 8 .25 which is a case of "Why would i ever want to pick up the Winchester SL7 again when i got this", are garbage. The Automatic 8 .35 has pathetic damage for the way it is set up and its rate of fire is useless since you require 60% accuracy in order to survive close encounters. It should have more damage than this, like 50 but the same min damage. And the Luger 1906 is just an abomination of balance. It should have MUCH, MUCH more damage than it currently has. This thing should be halfway a sniper, with 60 max damage and 40 min damage, capable of whiping out close combat attackers with a single well placed headshot. But this? This is pathetic. It is literally a downgraded Selbstlader in every way but a completely useless RoF benefit.

What a mess, what a mess. Be seeing you guys on the inevitable CTE

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 10:50pm

Okay, dice, what the heck. Is the game designer sexually attracted to the M1911 because it is basically gods (middle) finger. Not only did the P08 get a max damage reduction for no understandable reason and didn't get any buff to its rate of fire, I am pretty sure that not only did the M1911 get no nerf of any sort, they actually buffed its minimum damage because i know almost for certain that it had significantly worse ranged performance than this. The gun is simply the best all-rounder within 30m by a landslide. It has pretty much class best reloads, it has pretty much the best damage + ROF combo out of all semi's, and it has absolutely pathetic recoil when put side-to-side with the Mars.

To be fair, it is the only handgun of the lot that is still used in certain branches of the U.S. military a century later. That certainly says something about the gun's effectiveness.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 11:05pm

To be fair, it is the only handgun of the lot that is still used in certain branches of the U.S. military a century later. That certainly says something about the gun's effectiveness.

doesn't mean it should be op(although i'm not sure it is op, didn't bother to check it much, it certainly is different from the other pistols though)
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 12:06am

doesn't mean it should be op(although i'm not sure it is op, didn't bother to check it much, it certainly is different from the other pistols though)
It isn't OP per se, its just a little too go-to.

It is the good weapon in a sea of mediocrity, and its effectiveness makes it simply superior to all semi's sans the Mars, unless you truly value muzzle velocity that much on your handgun. The fast semi's still have relative spammability going for them, but the slower semi's are just pathetic compared to the M1911. Absolutely pathetic. It was already bad in the beta, but now its even worse.

M1912 Steyr is even a bigger joke than the kolibri, if you ask me.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,529)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 12:46am

You are assuming Multicomparison is showing all the stats right now.

It obviously does not.

And there are many, many parameters worth paying attention to now.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 12:55am