Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, February 20th 2017, 5:44pm

so the experimental now is pretty much a C93 with a bigger mag.

Thanks for this analogy.

From looking at the range numbers, will those also be the same as the C93? Can i pretty much use the TTK chart to see how the new Exp will stack up? The Exp has a bit of an edge as far as range right now.

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, February 20th 2017, 6:15pm

so the experimental now is pretty much a C93 with a bigger mag.

Is that a problem tho?

Also, the RSC has a great 2HK range. You probably won't land it because of 2.2 total hRec though! Use of 53-38 is really good. Means that a single headshot will allow a single bodyshot to complete the follow-up. Better than the 35 minDamage I predicted.

Yeah remember what i said about "If the 2hk range".

Well, this gun has one amazing 2 hit kill range. Despite me not being that handy with the low mag SLR's, methinks this gun will see a lot of time in my hands.

Chauchat is a bad Auto 8 .35. Support got an Auto 8 .25 knock-off.

tbh I can life with that. The Chauchat looks great to me.

Ribeyrolles is the Lewis's ugly baby. Probably with the Huot.

Yes but the important distinction here is that it is an assault weapon.'

Lebel Sniper has a sweetspot utilizing a half-step (50-87.5). It's between the SMLE (40-75) and the 1895 (60-100).

The sniper version will probably be my go-to conquest sniper now.

Though, is that post-reload delay for real?

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, February 20th 2017, 6:24pm

Basically you need exactly one second (1000 ms) to get back to 0.16 ADS base spread with the Chauchat Tele. Its 836 ms to 0.24 with the Low Weight variant.

1000 ms is the slowest value yet, even above the Benet-Mercie (933 ms). 836 is somewhere in the middle - about as fast as a MG15 LW or Lewis Supp. The fastest times in comparison are the Huot (631) and the BARs (600).

What you state(i didn't actually check math) is correct. IF you wanna be super correct gotta remember to account for frames. One frame at 60hz = 16ms iirc. for example 836ms(52.25 frames). Can't have .25 of frame. so 53 frames * 16ms = 848ms...roughly. I'm sure it would change a bit if you use all the decimals that a frames length is.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Feb 24th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, February 20th 2017, 6:39pm

Basically you need exactly one second (1000 ms) to get back to 0.16 ADS base spread with the Chauchat Tele. Its 836 ms to 0.24 with the Low Weight variant.

1000 ms is the slowest value yet, even above the Benet-Mercie (933 ms). 836 is somewhere in the middle - about as fast as a MG15 LW or Lewis Supp. The fastest times in comparison are the Huot (631) and the BARs (600).

What you state(i didn't actually check math) is correct. IF you wanna be super correct gotta remember to account for frames. One frame at 60hz = 16ms iirc. for example 836ms(52.25 frames). Can't have .25 of frame. so 53 frames * 16ms = 848ms...roughly. I'm sure it would change a bit if you use all the decimals that a frames length is.

Awesome! Only accounting for 16ms gaps makes it easier to track all those numbers in my (bloated) excel sheet. Thank you!

BTW - I think the Chauchat in this form is better used with single shots instead full auto unless you're close range. Which really makes it more like a medic weapon for supports.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,146)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, February 20th 2017, 6:57pm

Added missing FN1903 Extended to the list of weapons.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Apr 4th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, February 20th 2017, 7:42pm

Soo, how do the Automatico changes turn out you think?

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, February 20th 2017, 8:31pm

This makes me cringe
WHY ON G_DS GREEN EARTH would they nerf factory SLRS??????
Also some of the stats of the new weapons really do concern me. I will have to make a thread on this
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 20th 2017, 9:40pm

Yeah remember what i said about "If the 2hk range".

Well, this gun has one amazing 2 hit kill range.

Hence why I said "You don't even know."
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, February 20th 2017, 10:19pm

Why would they decrease the hrec of the MG15 from .7 to .3, I wonder. I mean it was one of the most used LMGs anyway, now it basically compares to a reverse RPK-12. Or did I mix this up with the elite class LMG?

Anyhow the changes to the SLRs are unneeded, the weapon class was balanced enough. They obviously want to penalize the use of the popular weapons and encourage the use of others. I see that goes at the cost of overall balance. Anyhow these are CTE changes and drastic changes are to be expected more here, so things are subject to change.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VincentNZ" (Feb 20th 2017, 10:25pm)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 20th 2017, 11:04pm

Or did I mix this up with the elite class LMG?

Would you look at that. An hRec buff for the MG08/15.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.