Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,363)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 7:50am

I think adding more armoured cars in base and allowing people to spawn into them directly would go a long way into making Suez less terrible. Maybe 3 armoured cars with 4 if you get allcapped. I really don't understand why you can't spawn into transport vehicles directly like you could in BF4.
There seem to be serious problems with armoured cars, motorbikes and jeeps in this game. I think they took out vehicle degradation, so if some moron drives the car into a trench at the beginning of the round, it won't blow up when people move away from it. Apparently Ballroom Blitz has armoured cars for each side but I never see them after the initial spawn. They either aren't respawning or are getting stuck somewhere. It doesn't help that even on a lot of large maps, each team often only gets one or two transports. The only real exception is Giant's shadow, where jeeps and motorbikes seem fairly common. Hopefully DICE is learning that it isn't fun to have to trudge hundreds of meters to the nearest flag.

Then there's the problem of them being less useful than a horse but that's a whole other topic really. I could go all day.

There has to be someone physically nearby for the armoured car to spawn. If no one goes back to base and sits there with a thumb up their arse waiting for the car, it will never actually spawn. I do it all the time on Suez and Amiens when my team has the flag disadvantage but it sure isn't fun sitting in base doing nothing. It's just one of the many design decisions that leave you scratching your head, wonderng what the thought process was behind it.
Amiens seems to be the only map where I can reliably get an AC. I had noticed them weirdly "popping in" when I spawned but I assumed that was some graphical error or something. I didn't realize that my spawning was what made the car appear. Very strange design. I want to know what was wrong with BF4's system according to DICE.

It's the rule of cool imo.

They spawn the car when someone needs it.

And it works. Except when it doesn't.

Like Germans on Amiens.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 8:08am

Not having the asset spawned until someone actually needs it means that many fewer useless assets existing in the match at any given time. Having the transports just sit in homebase is a waste of game resources.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 10:34am

Not having the asset spawned until someone actually needs it means that many fewer useless assets existing in the match at any given time. Having the transports just sit in homebase is a waste of game resources.
Maybe that's why the did it, but am I the only one who often spawns at flags that claim to have transports only to find them empty? Having to walk from my base to the battle on Sinai is not a good time.

Date of registration
: May 16th 2012

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 12:19pm

So why can't the home base armoured car and bikes be spawned in from the spawn menu like literally every other vehicle? This is what I don't get.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 6:15pm

So why can't the home base armoured car and bikes be spawned in from the spawn menu like literally every other vehicle? This is what I don't get.

That I don't understand either. There's certainly space for them; just put Transports on the bottom and then have the ability to switch between them like Tanks and Planes. Same UI, nothing groundbreaking to add here.
Who has fun, wins.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 6:32pm

That I don't understand either. There's certainly space for them; just put Transports on the bottom and then have the ability to switch between them like Tanks and Planes. Same UI, nothing groundbreaking to add here.

Probably becasue they still lie around somewhere at another flag or in between and do not degrade. :D I guess people get the AC more on Amiens is because they are much more likely to be destroyed unlike the motorbikes or jeeps, I mean why would you actively destroy an empty thing like this? ACs are more likely to get stolen though, I see that sometimes on Suez where they are mostly used to get to home flags. That would prevent them from spawning, too.

This post "Kill 2p2" by "John1245" (Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 10:54am) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 12:51pm) with the following reason: spam