Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 22:27. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "samaelvice" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 4th 2018

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, December 22nd 2018, 3:10am

update
I have made a footage of madsen,yet i dont know how to post it.guess the moment i posted the site,it would be censored, so i wont take the trouble
MOST IMPORTANTE!!!!
My pilote level is now 19. I am quite a good attacker pilote now,I have a footage of my attacker too.but i want to play dogfight.
recently , my fighter was taken down by a ground support attacker in a dogfight,which is a big shame for me.
I think the speed control mecanic still works,as i was trying my best making loops(fully push both stick forward)in a figher yet the attacker still got me from my six.
Will someone kindly give me any advise or tips about how to make a smaller and quicker loop.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "samaelvice" (Dec 22nd 2018, 3:34am)

• "samaelvice" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 4th 2018

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, December 22nd 2018, 3:27am

i have to say that the attacker was like a chewed bubble gum sticking on my ass .litterally