Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "spaceflaffy" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 10:19pm

Can SMGs be mastered to the point where I can delete people with headshots out to 50 meters?

I watched a video by DanMinigun called Spread = Skill and he demonstrated killing someone out 50m with a MP18 Optical using bursts of two bullets. It brings to mind Nickel killing people very far away on Operation Locker with the AEK in BF4. My question is is there a lot of technical skill that can be reached using SMGs in BF1 or is it just better to get in close range (12m) and magdump?

This post by "The World Champion" (Monday, October 15th 2018, 7:33pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 6:13pm) with the following reason: Rule 5

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 11:00pm

The RSC SMG can pop enemies from 50m *easily* if you're willing to deal with the stupidly small magazine, the stupidly long reload and its notoriously stupid temperamental characteristics...

Just have your strongest, most trustworthy sidearm handy at all times!